Harley-Davidson Street 500 and 750

To the Lady Street Riders out there...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Default To the Lady Street Riders out there...

I am so happy HD came up with this street bike. I know it's aimed towards males in their 20s, but I love how well this bike fits me. Curious as to the other ladies out there that have discovered how perfect this bike is for the ladies (and especially us vertically challenged ladies). How are you liking (or dare I say, loving) it? Where are you located? I'm in FL and about to begin the best part of our riding season, so I am very excited. I've heard from some husbands speaking on behalf of their wives, but I know there are ladies at there that have to be just as excited about this bike as I am...

Old 11-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Cruzin750
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi YcBrewster:
I just bought a barely used Street 750 and rode it for the first time yesterday. I absolutely love it! I had been riding a Honda Rebel for a year and a half and finally got tired of it. It was time for me to move up and I chose this bike because it felt the most comfortable to me and not intimidating. I am also "vertically challenged", barely 5'1" and 113 lbs, so this fit me just right and I felt comfortable riding it right away. The lady I bought it from had a custom seat made for it, so I am using that. I agree it is a perfect bike for ladies or newer riders. I am in Santa Cruz, California and am looking forward to more riding soon on my new bike!

Old 11-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain

Cruizin750,

Welcome to the Forum. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Old 11-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Cruzin750
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you! Same with you!

Old 11-28-2015, 09:18 PM
Music city blue
Stage IV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi ladies
Another lady street rider here or at least I will be soon. I have a deposit on a 2016 Superior Blue 750 and will get it this week . I'm so glad Cruzn750 feels comfortable on her Street after riding the Rebel. That's where I'm coming from too. I've also had a Triumph Bonneville but that bike is completely different. I'm in Nashville so I probably won't see you out on the street but it's good to know other women are riding the Street!

The following users liked this post:
Missexeccph (12-26-2016)
Old 11-29-2015, 08:18 AM
Bwelsh
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I love my Street! (Logged in under hubby). I'm not vertically challenged but I love the fit of this bike. So much more than my Shadow Aero.

Old 11-29-2015, 12:49 PM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain

Yesterday I took my first highway outing! So happy with this choice!

Old 11-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Bwelsh
I love my Street! (Logged in under hubby). I'm not vertically challenged but I love the fit of this bike. So much more than my Shadow Aero.
Hopefully all the ladies here get their own log-in and come join The Queens of the Road forum (under This N That). It's just for us girls and a wealth of knowledge and support!

Old 11-29-2015, 12:56 PM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Music city blue
Hi ladies
Another lady street rider here or at least I will be soon. I have a deposit on a 2016 Superior Blue 750 and will get it this week . I'm so glad Cruzn750 feels comfortable on her Street after riding the Rebel. That's where I'm coming from too. I've also had a Triumph Bonneville but that bike is completely different. I'm in Nashville so I probably won't see you out on the street but it's good to know other women are riding the Street!
I'm not usually a "blue" person, but I have to admit this bike looks awesome in the 2016 Superior Blue.

Old 11-29-2015, 08:23 PM
Music city blue
Stage IV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Ycbrewster
I'm so glad you are having a good time on your Street. I get mine this week and am hoping for some decent riding weather here in a Nashville.

Quick Reply: To the Lady Street Riders out there...