Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Rocky Point Rally 2015 - Puerto Penasco Mexico

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 09:22 AM
BorrachoMidget
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rocky Point Rally 2015 - Puerto Penasco Mexico

Our first trip to the Rocky Point Rally from Tucson, AZ. We went down with another couple, he rides, she drove the chase truck/trailer just in case. The trailer was unneeded and the weather was perfect. We stayed on Sandy Beach and found our room at VRBO - we've had really good luck with that website. We'll do this one again!

Old 11-27-2015, 02:44 PM
ew25950
Road Master
Received 144 Likes on 106 Posts

cool video

Old 11-28-2015, 11:51 PM
millzog
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 118 Likes on 113 Posts

Great video , looks like it was a blast ! Thanks for sharing .

Old 11-29-2015, 01:07 AM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,953 Likes on 1,685 Posts

Damn! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel just for the music!

Hella cool vid, man. Seriously. You really captured the feel of the ride. Two thumbs up.

Old 11-29-2015, 01:58 AM
Road Star
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 412 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by BorrachoMidget
Our first trip to the Rocky Point Rally from Tucson, AZ. We went down with another couple, he rides, she drove the chase truck/trailer just in case. The trailer was unneeded and the weather was perfect. We stayed on Sandy Beach and found our room at VRBO - we've had really good luck with that website. We'll do this one again!

Harley Road Trip - Tucson, AZ to Mexico - Rocky Point Rally 2015 - Puerto Penasco Motorcycle Rally - YouTube
Hey, you guys look familiar. We are in the video, on the balcony @ 5:42, right after the hot blonde in the halter top.

Old 11-29-2015, 04:31 PM
BorrachoMidget
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Road Star
Hey, you guys look familiar. We are in the video, on the balcony @ 5:42, right after the hot blonde in the halter top.
Well, howdy! Small world. The same thing happened when I put up our video for the ride we did to the Laughlin River Run in April. A couple of guys spotted themselves in the video I put up on Youtube for that ride. I've never been lucky enough to find us in other videos I see online, but I keep looking! I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves in Rocky Point as much as we did.

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker
Damn! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel just for the music!

Hella cool vid, man. Seriously. You really captured the feel of the ride. Two thumbs up.
Thank you, sir. I start to plan the music for weeks before a trip, making playlists and imagining what will work for the video. Then, after the trip is over and I'm reviewing the pics/video that I shot, I end up throwing out all the music I thought I wanted to use and start over finding something that works with the footage I actually have. It's just an excuse to seek out and listen to a lot of music, which I love as much as motorcycles. Thanks for the compliments!

Old 11-29-2015, 07:30 PM
Road Star
Seasoned HDF Member

Well, howdy! Small world. The same thing happened when I put up our video for the ride we did to the Laughlin River Run in April. A couple of guys spotted themselves in the video I put up on Youtube for that ride. I've never been lucky enough to find us in other videos I see online, but I keep looking! I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves in Rocky Point as much as we did.
We had a great time, it was our first time; went with a guy named Kadillak, seems like everyone there knows him. Pretty good time, fun rally. We rode from Orange County CA.
I think you guys stayed at the same place we did, the Sonoran Sea Resort. Looks like it, at least from the video.

Old 11-29-2015, 07:32 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

...It's just an excuse to seek out and listen to a lot of music, which I love as much as motorcycles. Thanks for the compliments!
You bet! And, I understand the addiction...

Old 11-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Road Star
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker
You bet! And, I understand the addiction...

Nice library/collection!

Old 11-29-2015, 08:17 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Thanks! That's most of the LP's, and about half of the CD's.

Quick Reply: Rocky Point Rally 2015 - Puerto Penasco Mexico