Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Gopro Riding Video

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 08:40 AM
harleync
Tourer
Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Gopro Riding Video

This is some footage from 2015 of riding....Nothing special, just having fun riding and using the gopro....Click on the link to view the video https://vimeo.com/163147643#t=NaNs

The following 2 users liked this post by harleync:
JakeUSAF (04-17-2016), UPSGUY (04-24-2016)
Old 04-17-2016, 09:48 AM
mskirwin
Club Member
Received 1,449 Likes on 1,085 Posts

Very nice, thx

Old 04-24-2016, 10:23 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts

Looks like you had some fun last year. Nice video.

Old 04-24-2016, 10:59 AM
TRMN8TR
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

Great video

Old 04-24-2016, 11:05 AM
TVan
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Very nice and good music too..

Old 05-01-2016, 10:01 AM
JimmyDee
Road Master
Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts

Good video! You used several different mounting locations for your camera which makes for interesting filming. If you just had one mounting location, do you have a preference?

Old 05-02-2016, 06:04 AM
harleync
Tourer

Originally Posted by JimmyDee
Good video! You used several different mounting locations for your camera which makes for interesting filming. If you just had one mounting location, do you have a preference?
I ride two up most of the time, and I have my wife use a selfie stick to get a lot of the angles in the video... That way I can keep my eyes on the road.
Mounting the gopro on the bike, it would be on the handle bars facing toward the riders and forward using a smart remote to work the gopro...I keep the camera in standby mode and when I see something to film I hit record.
Sometimes the video is useable depending on the road surface and RPMs of the bike and where its mounted....Its a fun toy to play with....

Old 05-02-2016, 08:20 AM
JimmyDee
Road Master
Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by harleync
I ride two up most of the time, and I have my wife use a selfie stick to get a lot of the angles in the video... That way I can keep my eyes on the road.
Mounting the gopro on the bike, it would be on the handle bars facing toward the riders and forward using a smart remote to work the gopro...I keep the camera in standby mode and when I see something to film I hit record.
Sometimes the video is useable depending on the road surface and RPMs of the bike and where its mounted....Its a fun toy to play with....
Thank you for your reply, with every upcoming rally for the past 6 years I start looking at Go-Pro's, but thus far have not made a purchase. Saw some very familiar places in your videos and each one was well done. Does the Go-Pro come with editing software and were the stills taken with your Go-Pro also. Have a good day and thank you in advance..

Old 05-03-2016, 05:48 AM
harleync
Tourer

Originally Posted by JimmyDee
Thank you for your reply, with every upcoming rally for the past 6 years I start looking at Go-Pro's, but thus far have not made a purchase. Saw some very familiar places in your videos and each one was well done. Does the Go-Pro come with editing software and were the stills taken with your Go-Pro also. Have a good day and thank you in advance..
The Gopro does come with free software, but I purchase some more professional type software for about 100 dollars...The stills were taken from the videos shot with the gopro and my digital camera....
There are a ton of great video cameras out there and it doesn't have to be a gopro, which could save you some money. Remember you have to buy all the accessories with the camera, mounts, selfie stick, extra batteries, memory sticks, tether etc. I even had to buy a new computer just to run the software...If you have any more questions just private message me.

Old 05-04-2016, 10:48 AM
WrayZor
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Was that through SC or NC? Looked a lot like home to me (SC)!

Quick Reply: Gopro Riding Video