Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Tts calibration share-after a good map

Old 10-29-2014, 01:51 AM
ke5rbd
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparra
I didn't think that your ecm/tts would accept a map from another bike as the tts locks to each bike...or am I off track???
The tuner dongles won't accept the map directly. The software on the computer is what I am referring to. You can open a map for your bike in the Sepst software and copy the data from the SEPST and paste it directly into the TTS or SERT or Power Vision. They mostly use the exact same X and Y axis. Main thing you need to pay attention to is if the top axis for columns is based on throttle position or MAP Kpa. The tables that use temp range are C based in the TTS and SEPST and F based in the Power Vision, but not a problem as the temp is actually the same. The C may be 60 and the F would be 140 which is the same temp. It would be too easy if they all used the same software file extension. Power vision uses .pvm, SE dt0, and TTS MT8 and lower. That makes for competition and that is good for us.