Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Stage 2 map needed for Power Vision

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 03:43 AM
stuboy-2001
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage 2 map needed for Power Vision

Hi guys
My setup is a 103" Deluxe with SE A/C, SE street pipes, & SE255 cams.

Long story, but basically a while back I paid for some dyno time at my local dealer, but I've always suspected thay just downloaded a stage 2 Harley map into my ECM without the bike actually touching the dyno.

Since then I've bought a Power Vision and I'm wondering if someone could send me a copy of a standard stage 2 Harley map so I can compare with what's on my ECM.

Let me know if you can help?

Old 01-25-2015, 01:00 AM
ke5rbd
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Default stage 2 map

Originally Posted by stuboy-2001
Hi guys

Long story, but basically a while back I paid for some dyno time at my local dealer, but I've always suspected thay just downloaded a stage 2 Harley map into my ECM without the bike actually touching the dyno.

Since then I've bought a Power Vision and I'm wondering if someone could send me a copy of a standard stage 2 Harley map so I can compare with what's on my ECM.

If you are trying to prove it was or was not dyno tuned, I doubt you can do that. Also I am not aware of a PV map that is specifically for the Stage2 with 255's and it would not be exactly the same anyway. When they dyno tune they have to have some sort of tuner to flash the ecm with. There are some multi use tuners that they have to have special tune license for and pay for each bike they put it on. I sent PM.

Old 01-25-2015, 05:43 PM
harleytuner
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 216 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by stuboy-2001
Hi guys

For them to install anything more than a download you would of had to have purchased a tuning device, since it was a dealer chances are they would have sold you a SEPST, if you have your invoice see if you paid for one. If you did they should have given it to you, look at your take off parts. If they didn't but you paid for it go ask them where it is. If you bought the Vision you can pull the current MAP off of your bike, then you can open the MAP and look at the calibration number. That will tell you if it's a download or a SEPST MAP. If you want you can PM me and i'll send you my E-mail address and you can send me the MAP and i'll see if I can figure out what you have.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:58 AM
Gooey2
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I've got andrews 54 cams Deweys heads, AC, true duals V&H HO's 103 not the same but if you think it would help?