The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

Other Devices: reset O2 sensor bias voltage with Fuelpak 3?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 04:29 PM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 345 Likes on 175 Posts
Default reset O2 sensor bias voltage with Fuelpak 3?

Is this setting in the software? Looked everywhere and can't find whether or not that setting is available. Maybe it is reset automatically in the canned maps? not that i need one i was talking to someone who was thinking of buying one. I use TTS mastertune. It has a lot more settings if you know what you are doing, but i can see the Vance and Hines fuelpak might be pretty good for most users. I downloaded the app and did not learn much. I guess you have to have it on a bike and mapped to see most functions.

Old 02-10-2016, 04:43 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,108 Likes on 1,340 Posts

Originally Posted by truckerdave
Is this setting in the software? Looked everywhere and can't find whether or not that setting is available. Maybe it is reset automatically in the canned maps? not that i need one i was talking to someone who was thinking of buying one. I use TTS mastertune. It has a lot more settings if you know what you are doing, but i can see the Vance and Hines fuelpak might be pretty good for most users. I downloaded the app and did not learn much. I guess you have to have it on a bike and mapped to see most functions.
There is nothing to adjust or reset as Lambda based calibrations do not use O2 voltage bias tables. Lambda is absolute, regardless of fuel stoich value, you simply use the Lambda AF value you would like to target. Mid season 2008-2016 FLH models use Lambda based cal's. FuelPak FP3 is available for 2014-2016 canbus models, however earlier J1850 support is being added this season.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 06-24-2016, 10:08 AM
Buzzmeister21
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
There is nothing to adjust or reset as Lambda based calibrations do not use O2 voltage bias tables. Lambda is absolute, regardless of fuel stoich value, you simply use the Lambda AF value you would like to target. Mid season 2008-2016 FLH models use Lambda based cal's. FuelPak FP3 is available for 2014-2016 canbus models, however earlier J1850 support is being added this season.
Jamie,
Does that mean that setting the AFR to 14.6 (2014 Limited) in a cell no longer "sets the switch" to closed loop? I'm battling MPG problems and not having much luck. I've set the cruise range to 14.6 in hopes of it running in closed loop mode, but it didn't seem to help much.
thanks.