Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 06:15 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by slyedog
I know for v tune as I have combined multiple files on last tune. I am referring to histogram playback. Watching all the data being collected and what cells hit and so forth. In other words when viewing histogram of v tune data with 3 files you have to watch 3 separate histograms to see the data collection. If able to combine the 3 files to one and see one histogram for the 3 files would be easier to manage my overall data collection. I prefer to view all data in histogram before generating a new v tune to make sure I have sufficient data collected. Hope you understand what I am saying. Thanks
I gotcha.. to my knowledge that's not possible.. Wiz has some deep connections at TTS, he might be able to better answer.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,035 Likes on 1,103 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
I gotcha.. to my knowledge that's not possible..
That's correct. Software is changing so they won't be doing any thing new with this version.

Old 07-19-2014, 01:17 AM
Mercom
Stage I
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Master Tune Help

Hi guys and thanks for all your time and continued effort. I'm new to this and although I have read most of the threads I apologise if I have missed something.

I need some help to finish of the tune on my Australian Release 08 Dyna Fat bob with SE Air cleaner, and RB Racing 2 into 1 and RB racing A/F gauge.

Revs and pulls hard, my concern is that the front cylinder is producing a rich reading on the RB A/F gauge during acceleration. The idle hunts a little and when it does the front cylinder A/F reading on the gauge fluctuates. And also as it may be connected it is popping really loud at times on decel.
I followed the TTS for dummies and used a HDI map that matched and also adjusted cam intake to 5 and 720 for closed loop bias.

I have produced a doc with all the graphs that is attached and also can be viewed via the google docs link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-G...it?usp=sharing

Attached Files
File Type: docx
Master tune graphs 08 dyna.docx (122.6 KB, 144 views)
The following users liked this post:
rsking45 (09-15-2017)
Old 07-21-2014, 01:28 PM
BlockHead96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

OK, I paid for yet another SUB-STANDARD Tune over the weekend! Unfortunately this is what happens if you have no understanding or knowledge of EFI and or computers. I got to laugh at myself as I am for easy pickins when it comes to this stuff...

I took the bike in, I explained to the service dept. I wanted no "Pre" Dyno run as new cams were installed. Also told them Steve Cole had recommended DUH009-3 as the starting program for my Mods, although not a match for my mods that this was a good starting point. I have no idea if they took that to heart... The only thing written on my box is 104V! I have no clue what that represents.

My Mods:
Rinehart Touring Slip On's
Ness Big Sucker
Andrews 57H Cams .560 Lift

They Tune it! I ride it, was responsive and smooth. Get into it a little, some Spark Knock/Ping. Climb the grade back to friends house, no getting away from Spark Knock/Ping!!! Holly Sh#&^, BAD!!! Take it back in, this is when it all goes to hell and dives straight South! Puts in a De-Tune program and retards timing and says they added a little bit of fuel. Ride it, helped some but lost some power/Torque and gained a new issue. At cold or cool startup, she stumbles and feels like it cuts out. Take it back in, Adjusts MAP to 60%? Most all of the originating issues of Knock/Ping are gone, but, now off idle in 1st- 3rd at low cruising speeds up to about 2500 RPM, she is rough! Above 2500 she seems to run fine and smooth, But I honestly couldn't tell you because I've NEVER had a good tune on either of my bikes, so I don't know what a good tune is! This situation has honestly aggravated my Ulcer!!!
I've downloaded all TTS Drivers and Updated Software. I'm intimidated by all this technology and neither confident or capable of delving into this!

Wiz, You up to tackling another headache? remotely?? LOL

I honestly believe in the TTS Master Tune system and it's being the most superior product of it's kind for this application, it's these guys that call themselves Tuners who don't know how to apply it!

Old 07-21-2014, 02:18 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by BlockHead96
OK, I paid for yet another SUB-STANDARD Tune over the weekend! Unfortunately this is what happens if you have no understanding or knowledge of EFI and or computers. I got to laugh at myself as I am for easy pickins when it comes to this stuff...

I took the bike in, I explained to the service dept. I wanted no "Pre" Dyno run as new cams were installed. Also told them Steve Cole had recommended DUH009-3 as the starting program for my Mods, although not a match for my mods that this was a good starting point. I have no idea if they took that to heart... The only thing written on my box is 104V! I have no clue what that represents.

My Mods:
Rinehart Touring Slip On's
Ness Big Sucker
Andrews 57H Cams .560 Lift

They Tune it! I ride it, was responsive and smooth. Get into it a little, some Spark Knock/Ping. Climb the grade back to friends house, no getting away from Spark Knock/Ping!!! Holly Sh#&^, BAD!!! Take it back in, this is when it all goes to hell and dives straight South! Puts in a De-Tune program and retards timing and says they added a little bit of fuel. Ride it, helped some but lost some power/Torque and gained a new issue. At cold or cool startup, she stumbles and feels like it cuts out. Take it back in, Adjusts MAP to 60%? Most all of the originating issues of Knock/Ping are gone, but, now off idle in 1st- 3rd at low cruising speeds up to about 2500 RPM, she is rough! Above 2500 she seems to run fine and smooth, But I honestly couldn't tell you because I've NEVER had a good tune on either of my bikes, so I don't know what a good tune is! This situation has honestly aggravated my Ulcer!!!
I've downloaded all TTS Drivers and Updated Software. I'm intimidated by all this technology and neither confident or capable of delving into this!

Wiz, You up to tackling another headache? remotely?? LOL

I honestly believe in the TTS Master Tune system and it's being the most superior product of it's kind for this application, it's these guys that call themselves Tuners who don't know how to apply it!
where are you located?

Old 07-21-2014, 03:24 PM
BlockHead96
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
where are you located?

Northern Cali, just South of Oregon Border

Old 07-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Dozer40
Supporter
Received 328 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by BlockHead96
Northern Cali, just South of Oregon Border
I recommend RC Cycles in Hayward.

Old 07-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,035 Likes on 1,103 Posts

Originally Posted by Dozer40
Whaaat?? Not recommending Nevada?

Old 07-22-2014, 05:34 PM
BlockHead96
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dozer40

Nope, been there done that! My Dyna was never the same lol.

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard

LOL, they did mine last weekend, WIZ fixed it this morning! What a difference! Need to get a Head Pipe and take it from there.

Once again, Thanks WIZ!

Old 07-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Dozer40
Supporter
Received 328 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard

No Wiz...Nevada's only for passing through or visiting children!

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information