Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 06:58 PM
09fxdfse
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Wiz
In Mastertune/Edit/Edit Calibration Part Number
Wouldn't it be usefull to have the Calibration Number as the default value for the New Calibration Part Number rather than have to edit that number each time to reflect the current number ?
If not edited each time the Part Number shown in the ECM will be the one shown from the last edit and not the the last calibration flashed ?
Thanks

Old 08-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,035 Likes on 1,103 Posts

It's not there for that purpose.

It was put there so you could enter the OEM calibration in case HD looked during a warranty issue back before the ECM lock ability.

Old 08-21-2014, 04:33 AM
09fxdfse
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
It's not there for that purpose.

It was put there so you could enter the OEM calibration in case HD looked during a warranty issue back before the ECM lock ability.

OK
Thanks

Old 08-21-2014, 03:39 PM
msnyder
Intermediate
Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

It's easy and free... https://app.box.com/login

Probably www.box.com is the new registration link
Hello Mr Wizard....
Don,t want to bug you but i,m not sure the map got posted in a way that you can look at it. Let me know if it was sent properly or if I need to do something else. Thank you in advance for your help. msnyder

Old 08-21-2014, 03:41 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

Originally Posted by msnyder
Hello Mr Wizard....
Don,t want to bug you but i,m not sure the map got posted in a way that you can look at it. Let me know if it was sent properly or if I need to do something else. Thank you in advance for your help. msnyder
Set the file to public then get the direct link. Copy the link and paste it here.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:51 AM
motor-vater
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if this has been addressed here before but I'll ask anyway. Bought a TTS 2 of Doc about 3 weeks ago, on my stock Street Bob with a supertrap and a V&H naked A/C... Everything was going according to plan but my laptop took a crap and now my new one is a windows 8.1/P.O.S. the nerds at best buy did the transfer of all my files and programs and everything seems upto date and works except when I hook it to the Bike it never sees it as connected. Cant find the port I guess??? Makes a blip,blip noise when I plug in the usb cable but doesnt do anything else.

Any suggestions?? Thanks

Old 08-22-2014, 07:37 AM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

Originally Posted by motor-vater
Not sure if this has been addressed here before but I'll ask anyway. Bought a TTS 2 of Doc about 3 weeks ago, on my stock Street Bob with a supertrap and a V&H naked A/C... Everything was going according to plan but my laptop took a crap and now my new one is a windows 8.1/P.O.S. the nerds at best buy did the transfer of all my files and programs and everything seems upto date and works except when I hook it to the Bike it never sees it as connected. Cant find the port I guess??? Makes a blip,blip noise when I plug in the usb cable but doesnt do anything else.

Any suggestions?? Thanks
Insert the TTS CD and reinstall the drivers or you can go to their site under downloads and get the drivers. I would also suggest to plug the USB cable into another port and see if it works there.

Note: It takes a few minutes for the drivers to sync so give it plenty of time.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:23 PM
motor-vater
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Mr.Wizard that did it... Back to the tuning process. quick question the other day after loading my 5th tuning file I was ridding around gathering info and the bike just seemed hot. Reviewing the FR data it looks to be running between 260 and 275 is that a safe temp to be running at?

Old 08-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

Originally Posted by motor-vater
Thanks Mr.Wizard that did it... Back to the tuning process. quick question the other day after loading my 5th tuning file I was ridding around gathering info and the bike just seemed hot. Reviewing the FR data it looks to be running between 260 and 275 is that a safe temp to be running at?
Temps will climb due to the AFR/Lambda being in closed loop with a VT calibration. You will suck gas too.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:21 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 185 Posts

Temps will climb due to the AFR/Lambda being in closed loop with a VT calibration. You will suck gas too.
I saw one of my fr runs get hot enough to stop collecting data for a few minutes and I know it was after doing some hard lugging and low map high rpm in 1st and 2nd then when I idled for few min at stop sign it got around 300 and data collection stopped till I got moving and it cooled back off.

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information