Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Old 01-31-2016, 04:52 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

probably but with it being Windows in boot camp and fighting with driver issues, might just be easier to uninstall everything and reinstall it

Old 01-31-2016, 05:03 PM
1004ron
Road Warrior
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

@UltraNutZ

Followed your instruction to the "T" and it is working now - THANKS.

When the download was complete and the first one on the list started installing AVG started quarantining files, so disabled that.

Old 01-31-2016, 05:05 PM
1004ron
Road Warrior
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
UN

Don't you think it is simply a driver issue with his extended OS in Win10?
Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
probably but with it being Windows in boot camp and fighting with driver issues, might just be easier to uninstall everything and reinstall it
Just to clarify, my Win7 install on my Macbook Pro using Parrallels [not BootCamp] worked fine.

The problem was with Win10 on my HP Elitebook.

Old 01-31-2016, 05:09 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by 1004ron
@UltraNutZ

Followed your instruction to the "T" and it is working now - THANKS.

When the download was complete and the first one on the list started installing AVG started quarantining files, so disabled that.
ah sometimes those AV programs will cause you some headaches.. glad you got it.

Old 02-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Stangas
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double post

Hello all..

Excuse my duplication of this question (I have asked in the SERT thread too)

My 2011 Road King has the primary engine crank sprocket reduced to 32T from the standard 34T and now my cruise control wont work.

I already have a SERTpro but am lead to believe that it is not capable of altering this setting.. (primary ratio).. I have not personally hooked it up, I am going by the local Harley mechanic close by.

Can anyone here confirm or deny if the SERT will do it? Will someone also confirm that this is definitely possible with the TTS tuner. (which I will have to fork out another $600 for.. poor Australian dollar vs American dollar)

Old 02-13-2016, 10:12 AM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,035 Likes on 1,103 Posts

Not only does your 6th gear light not work but your speed is off by about 4 km hr.

The SERT will not fix this. The TTS will but so will.

With a 2011 bike how is it that you have a SERT. Do you really mean the orange SE Pro tuner?

There is a cheaper way to fix the 6th gear light and speed. That's by using the Dakota Digital SIM-1

All you need to do is calibrate the speed sensor counting the 5th gear trans teeth. When you find the sweet spot your speed will be correct and your 6th gear light will work again.

Old 02-14-2016, 01:35 PM
Timmy T
6th Gear

Hello All,
2015 Roadglide only mods are a hi-flow air cleaner and Harley SE slip on exhaust. I have been running a TTS v-tuned improved canned map for some time now and the bike performs much to my satisfaction. Certainly better than the stage 1 Harley flash I was running previously. The issue I'm experiencing is a slight intermitted knock at idle. It seems to idle ok (1000 rpm) but every few seconds or so it stumbles with a knock. Only does this after it is well warmed up and seems to be worst when it is very hot. I always use 91oct gas. Could this be a timing issue? Thoughts or recommendations appreciated.

I noticed the issue is more prevalent the hotter the ambient temperature is. I'm probably way off base and not sure if adjustment in the IAC Spark Correction table can be made at idle or if that would even help anything?

Last edited by Timmy T; 02-14-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

Timmy

Record some data while this is happening and place it on box.com for us to download. Datamaster generic 02 data

No need to take a swag when we can read the data.

Old 02-14-2016, 08:38 PM
Timmy T
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Timmy

Record some data while this is happening and place it on box.com for us to download. Datamaster generic 02 data

No need to take a swag when we can read the data.
Well Mr Wizard, per your suggestion, I went out this evening to record some data to analyze but I cant get the interface to connect. All worked perfectly 3 months ago which was the last time I had it hooked up but tonight, all I get is a "interface not detected" message. Not sure if it is my blue dongle interface, a cord, or the software. My office is just down the road from TTS so I figure I will take the dongle & cords over to them tomorrow to be checked out. Let me know if you have any suggestions to my current connection problem. In the meantime though, thanks for replying to my post and I'll get that data downloaded just as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Old 02-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

If you are that close to Steve why not give the data to him. He can analyze it quicker than I.

I'm sure your logger and cables are OK... think software driver update.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information