Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

SEPro/SEStreet Tuner Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 12:09 PM
jimclaypool
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 96CubicPair
Awesome thread,
I have a 2009 SE Pro Super Tuner (32109-08A) installed by dealer in '2010. Haven't had the need to do updates or tuning. I've installed 2 into 1 exhaust. Time to update & Tune. Problem is; The H-D down load wont accept my VIC # so no down load.
Where can I get the software download ?
Thanks for the help.
Just try using "1111111111" for the VIC #. That should work!!

Old 03-02-2015, 08:29 AM
96CubicPair
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Download worked !

JIM......
your VIC # worked ! Can't thank you enuf. This coming July I'll be in Glacier National Park around the 15th then in Yellowstone a few days later. If you're out there I'll buy ya lunch.
Thanks again

Old 03-02-2015, 11:03 PM
gwellis
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, read the whole damn thread!!! Have a good working knowledge of engines (a&p). Thanks for all the info!!!
For those of you that are asking: Is it easy, put in some effort and read up. The tutorial from hd is free on the screaming eagle website.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:10 PM
96CubicPair
Intermediate
Default base maps

I've read many pages in this thread and cant find any site to download base maps that might come with a SEPST. When I bought my tuner from HD dealer They installed it . I didn't receive any software etc. Jim helped me get the software downloaded but I need the base maps to start with...
When I do the 1st hook up to the bike will the existing map get pulled from the cycle? Where can I find the other base maps?
This is such a worthwhile thread. Thanks to all !

Old 03-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Oz Nightrain
Road Captain
Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

Base maps are part of the software. In the tuning page (tuning fork) towards the top it says something like tuning calibrations, that should bring up the base maps and the tab to 'manually select file' if you have other maps on your computer

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup

Old 03-03-2015, 09:19 PM
doitda
Intermediate
Default Adjusting for Gas?

It took me about 4 days, but I managed to read the whole thread, whew!

Today I replaced the stock pipes and air cleaner with a Big Radius 2-2, Arlen Ness air cleaner, and Monster Baffles on my 14 Fat Boy.

I also flashed the ECU with the Stage 1 Map.

In northern VA I can't find any pure gas stations, so do you recommend adjusting any setting in the calibration for the gas that is sold in my area, or is using E10 93 octane with smart tune runs just fine with no adjustments?

One other question. Are there any negative affects running smart tune with the weather being 40-50ish degrees knowing summer will be here later?

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by doitda; 03-04-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Oz Nightrain
Road Captain
Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Oz Nightrain
Base maps are part of the software. In the tuning page (tuning fork) towards the top it says something like tuning calibrations, that should bring up the base maps and the tab to 'manually select file' if you have other maps on your computer

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup
Sorry 96CubicPair, my mistake. I posted that from work, going by memory. If you have the software installed and updated, go into the tuning fork and select 'manually select file' if it doesn't bring them up automatically, search C:/ProgramData/SuperTuner/Delphi/TuningFiles/BigTwin and hopefully that should give you the full list!

Old 03-21-2015, 10:47 AM
jmartig
Novice
Default Question.....

I do apologize if this has been asked, but with 300 pages (I quit after the first 100). It seems this post has a wealth of knowledgeable people!

I just installed a stock header from an FLHX with dual pipes with the cat removed, stock slash cut mufflers that have been gutted and refitted with 2.5" straight through baffles, and it has always had an RSD air cleaner from that day I brought her home. I have had the bike since day one and am the only owner. Other than that the bike is an all stock 2010 FLHX, no cams, no 103 upgrade etc.

I am not a "racer", but merely did the mods to improve on sound and get rid of the heat on my right thigh. So I am not looking to tune it to the degree of shaving an extra 10th of a second off my 1/4 mile if that makes sense.

I just ordered my SEPST so that I can tune the bike for the mods. I am looking for a good base map to start from for auto tune. I don't have the software yet but I doubt they have a canned base map to start from but I am sure many people have done these very basic mods.

Thanks in advance for any constructive help and input!

Old 03-21-2015, 01:17 PM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,252 Likes on 1,439 Posts

The software is now a download for the latest SEPST (pro) & SESPT (street)

http://prosupertuner.harley-davidson...uperTuner.aspx Pro password/ vci# can be 1111111111111

http://streetperformancetuner.harley...reetTuner.aspx Street tuner

attached is the latest calibrations I have.
right click on it and then save-as, then remove .doc at the end of the file name in order to open as a PDF file

Attached Files

Last edited by 1Canuck; 03-21-2015 at 01:25 PM.
The following users liked this post:
CHUDDLESTON (01-02-2020)
Old 03-21-2015, 06:05 PM
jmartig
Novice

Originally Posted by 1Canuck
The software is now a download for the latest SEPST (pro) & SESPT (street)

http://prosupertuner.harley-davidson...uperTuner.aspx Pro password/ vci# can be 1111111111111

http://streetperformancetuner.harley...reetTuner.aspx Street tuner

attached is the latest calibrations I have.
right click on it and then save-as, then remove .doc at the end of the file name in order to open as a PDF file
That just helped me a ton! I just watched the entire how to video as well. Its really long but it was worth it. Thank you

Quick Reply: SEPro/SEStreet Tuner Information Thread