Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

PCIII USB Map Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 05:39 PM
CPT America
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default PCIII USB Map Help

Looking for anyone with a good map for a PCIII, 96ci motor (stock), V&H True Duals headers, CFR slip ons, SE air filter (not the entire air cleaner kit, just have the round filter and the stock football AC cover). I sent an email to FuelMoto for help but haven't heard back yet so I wanted to see if anyone here had anything. Thanks.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:39 PM
73shovel rider
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

noticd no one replied to this yet as were any of my similar posts on mapping.fuel moto might be very helpful if you bought your power commander from them if not call power commander and they will recommend a map from there files for free .you may still want to check there mapping with afr gauge or dyno time . I personally have never gotten a map that was on the money but you might get lucky and find one close enough, good luck

Old 04-13-2014, 08:47 AM
CPT America
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 73shovel rider
noticd no one replied to this yet as were any of my similar posts on mapping.fuel moto might be very helpful if you bought your power commander from them if not call power commander and they will recommend a map from there files for free .you may still want to check there mapping with afr gauge or dyno time . I personally have never gotten a map that was on the money but you might get lucky and find one close enough, good luck
Thanks. Unfortunately I did not get my PCIII from FM so I can't get tech support for a map from them.

Old 04-13-2014, 10:54 PM
flibuoy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

There should be a reasonably close map for free download on powercommander.com. If not, call them at DynoJet toll free.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:28 AM
wurk_truk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by flibuoy
There should be a reasonably close map for free download on powercommander.com. If not, call them at DynoJet toll free.