J&M Motorcycle Audio Providing the industry's best motorcycle audio products for 32 years. If you have any questions for J&M, reach out directly to John here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

J&M Corp/HD-Forums VIP Tech Assist & Cust Service

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 11:09 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Default J&M Corp/HD-Forums VIP Tech Assist & Cust Service

This thread is to help us provide VIP Technical Assistance & Customer Service here on HD-Forums.

Posts will be given top priority by the J&M Corporation headquarters in Tucson AZ USA.

You will have access to our best audio technicians & customer service professionals.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:17 PM
Ray Hoke
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the complete system at the Lone Star rally in Galveston in 2014. I need to find someone in San Antonio to help me with the problem I am having, who would you have here that can help me.
You may call me at 954-558-8485. I bought the complete system and it keeps fading off and on. Some days it works fine, others it doesn't.
This has been happening for about 4 months now.
Ray Hoke

Old 07-27-2015, 09:46 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

Ray ,,,,,,,,

I can have a technician contact you by phone and do some troubleshooting with you ,,,,,,

do you have the ability to remove the fairing shell yourself in your garage or would you need to have that done by your dealer ? ,,,,,,

which year/model of Harley are you riding and do you still have the sales receipt showing what we installed for you at the Lone Star Rally ? ,,,,,

Old 07-28-2015, 04:15 AM
bull
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Premium Headset

Hello John
My Premium headset mounted in my Nolan N43 helmet is having issues. As stated in the past your products allow me to take full advantage of my hearing disability while on the bike. I need hearing assist devices off the bike. You have always been very helpful in the past with all of my J&M products whether it be speakers/systems etc. The left side speaker now developed a cracking and the mic is muffled/unrecognizable. I switched to the factory Harley headset and even thou tinny sounding the mic and speakers operate. Should I return for repair or replace with your newest improved headset?
Thank you

Old 07-28-2015, 08:53 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

Bull ,,,,,,,

I am sorry that you are having problems with your headset ,,,,,

as good as the previous 629 series was, the new J&M Elite 787 series raises the bar in helmet headset performance by a significant margin ,,,, especially when professionally installed in a helmet like the N43 ,,,,,

take a look at this short video for complete details and performance specs on the J&M elite 787 series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oVspqURTwo ,,,,

then lets take this to private email at audio@jmcorp.com so that I can get your helmet shipped to our headquarters in Tucson, we will upgrade your 629 to a 787 series & also acoustically enhance the speaker installation to overcome the slight hearing impairment that you might be experiencing ,,,,

Old 08-06-2015, 10:30 PM
accordboyy
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2014 street glide

Hi John,
I am having a lil problem. i have a 2014 Street Glide Special with the Rokker 500 watts amp and the fairing speakers. Had it for a lil over a year and when I updated the stock HU (boom 6.5), it have a white noise when the bike is off. also it sound like the amp is still running. So I took off the fairing and notice the amp is blinking a red light. Its 1 flash follow but 3 flashes, or just 4 flashes. I also cant play it over half volume, it will cut off, like HU is on but no music is playing for a few second than it comes back on. I unplug the amp and it goes back to normal. I have done this 3 times but a few weeks apart.

Old 08-07-2015, 08:37 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

accordboy ,,,,,,

I am sorry that you are having problems ,,,,,,

are you using the J&M ROKKER XX fairing speakers or the BOOM speakers ?,,,,,,

what are you running for rear speakers ? (If any) ,,,,,,,,

with all of the changes that have taken place with these systems over the past year, at this juncture I would recommend the following ,,,,

1 ,,, have your Harley radio FLASHED exactly as per these J&M/Harley flash instructions ,,, http://www.jmcorp.com/pdf/HarleyRadi...04-02-2015.pdf ,,,,

2 ,,,,, if you are running the Harley BOOM speakers, replace them with the J&M ROKKERs & if you are already running the ROKKER XX speakers, let us perform the latest updates on those for you ,,,,,

3 ,,,,, once the special J&M/Harley radio FLASH is performed, we can update the ROKKER XTP amplifier with the latest DSP software download, AND the latest water splash guard arrangement ,,,,,

when you are done, you will then experience the very best audio performance I have heard from your 2014 StreetGlide ,,,,,,

The J&M services will be performed without charge to you for both the speakers and the amplifier ,,,,,

to get the ball rolling, connect with me direct by email at john@jmcorp.com ,,,,,

Old 08-07-2015, 06:42 PM
accordboyy
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John, I have email you with more details on my system and also had some questions. Thank you

Old 10-18-2015, 10:25 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

J&M Corporation now has the ability to FLASH your 2014-2016 Harley Infotainment radio, in house at our factory in Tucson and also at the various trade shows we set up at across the USA each year.

This special J&M/Harley Infotainment radio FLASH will lower the output of the radio itself, flatten out the internal EQ settings, activate the plug-in rear output channels, activate front/rear fader control, maintain Bass/Treble/AVC controls & optimize the overall output signal ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for use with J&M ROKKER & Performance series amplifiers, along with most other non-Harley brand amplifiers.

These special Infotainment radio FLASH settings will NOT be affected in the future by the periodic Harley radio updates performed thru the USB thumb drive port.

J&M will also custom tune your J&M ROKKER or Performance series amplifier kit for this special J&M/Harley radio flash, if purchased at the same time and return ship back all together, for a total plug-n-play no-hassle installation.

J&M can also FLASH the 2006-2013 Harley HK radios for 4 speakers, enhanced EQ and activate the front/rear fader control.

The cost for this J&M/Harley radio FLASH service is $75.00.

To take advantage of this unique service, ship your radio to: J&M Corporation, 1415 S. Cherry Ave., Tucson, AZ 85713 ,,,,, Attn: J&M Service ,,,,,,,,, and make sure to include your eMail address & phone number inside the package with the radio.

Old 10-27-2015, 12:26 AM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Your telling me than in order for the amp to work as intended, I am expected to send you my entire radio and amp?

Quick Reply: J&M Corp/HD-Forums VIP Tech Assist & Cust Service