Long Ride Shields Long Ride Shields maintains the goal of offering high quality custom windshields for owners of Harley Davidson motorcycles.

Sturgis display

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 06:25 PM
KCwildguy
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Sturgis display

I just had to laugh and post my experience at the Beaver Bar in Sturgis. Of course, we straggle in, bike and riders filthy and dirty from riding all day. We get directed to a parking spot directly in front of the LRS setup. One of the guys (I wish I knew his name), waves as we pull up and yells "Nice shield!", as I have an LRS on my Ultra. I park, and he comes over and thanks us for our business, and asks if he can clean it for me, as it is a matter of pride. My shield was absolutely covered in dirt and bugs. I told him he could if he wanted to. About 2 hours later, we come back to the bike, and your guys had cleaned my entire bike! They wiped down every surface and darned near detailed it. I didn't see any of them around to thank, so I wanted to make sure I let everyone know about the cool customer service I got. Go LRS!

Old 08-09-2015, 02:58 PM
tfi racing
Road Master
Received 401 Likes on 199 Posts

I stopped by to visit them at Sturgis as well.They were offering free demo trials of their shields,so I took them up on the offer.They installed it,cleaned my fairings,inner and outer and sent me on my way.After riding for a day and a half,I knew I needed a 1" shorter one,they gladly took back the dusty and bug covered one and replaced it with a shorter shield with no hesitation.Great service,hope they had a good week of sales at the show!