Long Ride Shields Long Ride Shields maintains the goal of offering high quality custom windshields for owners of Harley Davidson motorcycles.

A Kudos...

Old 04-23-2014, 07:51 PM
7even
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Kudos...

I am new to Harley and definitely new to LRS. So I hope that this will be read in the spirit in which it is written.

I don't tend to do "reviews" of items unless someone asks and even then, I tend to give my opinion in private. However, I want to do this one publically.

I won't go into too much detail but I will say that the LRS may not be for everyone. I haven't tried all the shields out there, so I will keep this to the ones that I have tried.

I put the stock shield for my Ultra Classic away as soon as possible by purchasing a LRS shield. I loved it. My wife didn't. We took a 200 one-way trip and she said the buffeting was so bad that it gave her a headache. Bear in mind that it was PERFECT for me. Well, I can honestly say that the shield simply wasn't going to do for us.

Here's where the KUDOS comes in. A lot of companies talk a lot of smack about customer service and going the extra mile and frankly, most of them fall short. Not Jim at LRS... Not only does he really LISTEN to your concern, but his recommendations are about getting you the best ride you can get, and not about padding his pockets. I know that he's in business and I'm cool with a company making a profit. What I didn't expect was the way he handled the whole thing. From suggestions to delivery of the second shield, and options to talk about, I have to say that LRS rocks.

Finally, I may be new to Harley but I am not new to life and business - THIS is a company that I must say is heads above many from product to service. Period.

So, if you are thinking about getting a shield, consider LRS. Seriously. Great product. Great price. Great Service. And no, I don't work for them. I am writing this of my own free will because I am absolutely thrilled with the whole process.