Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

SF Riders Delima

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 07:52 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SF Riders Delima

OK, guy here's my problem,

I promised I would not start another thread, but I got to vent. Our northern counter part (cause we really are the true south) have some "very" active and attractive femaleriders that participate in the forum and their rides. What's wrong with us I might ask? Are we fat, are we ugly, do we ride girls bikes? I don't think so!Yes we have had some babes on the back of our bikes, we've had a metric babe or two and we did have had one Harley babe on the Heartland ride and the last I saw she was with masterblaster and we haven't seen her since. What gives guys?? Ok Murph you got a very sweet and attractive lady, buy her a bike! Reb you mentioned that you went riding a few weeks ago with an ex and she was buying a new bike, Do your friends embarrass you or are you insecure with bringing her around your biker buds? 1 of 2, man you got some great music and put together a great video where's the babes.wideglide95th, oh never mind, can you please ask your sons for some help. Jackal, you're a firefighter, a stud magnate, can you help with a little recruiting?

As far as me, I'm in the process of recruiting our housekeeper for the next ride, she speaks very little English, rides a moped, but she will be worth waiting on.

OK guys, let's work on this, I'm reallystarting to think about joining the Hellons or what ever they call them selves and moving to Georgia.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:13 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: SF Riders Delima

Hey I'm feeling left out, my wife did make the Okee Rod Run and she rode her own bike. I think she's a babe. I tried to convince her to come with us to the castle, but she got a couple dog bites 2 weeks ago and doesn't feel like riding. I'll tell that story this weekend.

[IMG]local://upfiles/6923/91727C9E5E744121AD6E976CFE7DAC38.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-09-2008, 08:31 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: sleepman54

Hey I'm feeling left out, my wife did make the Okee Rod Run and she rode her own bike. I think she's a babe. I tried to convince her to come with us to the castle, but she got a couple dog bites 2 weeks ago and doesn't feel like riding. I'll tell that story this weekend.

Your right Jeremy, I knew I would probably leave one of our biker babes out, [sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif]Just having fun, looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Tell your wife she needs to bust me with a post.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:02 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Yea Kimbo,

Oh never mind!!! I have tried and tried to get my wife on a bike. Gees, She hasn't ridden with me on a bke since '84. She is scared too death of one.

Jason is triying to talk his babe in to going on the keys trip with us.

Derek has so many babes, I guess he can't choose just one.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:07 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

i maybe slow in what you are asking. but i dont go anywhere without my wife, she loves to ride, and as soon as we can afford it she will be going through the class to get her license. she is my biker babe.
oh ok after reading it a second time i think i get it. why dont we have more female bikers in florida? good question. i think it is still a male dominated sport. now i am not saying this for all women. but some are to prissy to have their own bike. florida, well in the area i live(clearwater)
its all about image, women would rather have big hummers than s harley.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:20 AM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: bulldogmoe7

i maybe slow in what you are asking. but i dont go anywhere without my wife, she loves to ride, and as soon as we can afford it she will be going through the class to get her license. she is my biker babe.
oh ok after reading it a second time i think i get it. why dont we have more female bikers in florida? good question. i think it is still a male dominated sport. now i am not saying this for all women. but some are to prissy to have their own bike. florida, well in the area i live(clearwater)
its all about image, women would rather have big hummers than s harley.
Yeah, Dave the point was, why don't we have more female riders in the sunshine state. I think your point is good one regarding image. I know the only thing my other half wants to ride is the chair in the hair salon and the nail salon. Oh yeah and me if I'm luck.

Looking forward to Saturday ride, See you then.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:14 PM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: kimbo

Yeah, Dave the point was, why don't we have more female riders in the sunshine state. I think your point is good one regarding image. I know the only thing my other half wants to ride is the chair in the hair salon and the nail salon. Oh yeah and me if I'm luck.

Looking forward to Saturday ride, See you then.
I think we have zillions of gals riding their own bikes in Florida, just not enough of them belonging to HDForums, so they don't know how female-starved we are to have them along! Hee hee.

Maybe the HOG chapters are hogging them. But when I cruise towards St. Augustine, Daytona, the bars along A1A & Route 1, I see plenty over here.

If HDForums would give me some cool HDForum business cards, I could drum up some more membership.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:18 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: kimbo

ORIGINAL: sleepman54

Your right Jeremy, I knew I would probably leave one of our biker babes out, [sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif]Just having fun, looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Tell your wife she needs to bust me with a post.
kimbo I'd have her bust you with a post, but she doesn't know I put her picture up here and its probably better for me if I keep it that way.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

brother K - I may be younger than youbut very old school... still rather have em barefoot, in the kitchen and maybe pregnant.

IMO, they only complicate the issue, albiet the sceenery!

Old 01-10-2008, 01:42 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

i think half the problem is that you see more girls on crotch rockets than you do harleys. one just past me a few min ago. i go down to one of the biggest bike nights here in pinellas ans there are far more girls driving rockets than harleys. would i like to see more women drive harleys hell yea.
which made me think one of the woman at my dealership she rides shes pretty hot to. and she is a G.I.L.F. (grandma i'd like to f***) i am such a sick bastard

Quick Reply: SF Riders Delima