Motorcycle Metal Fast? Now Control Yourself...

Daytona Suspension Seminar by Motorcyclemetal

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 07:41 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 440 Likes on 246 Posts
Default Daytona Suspension Seminar by Motorcyclemetal

I am presenting Suspension Seminars throughout Bikeweek starting this Friday and going into the following Saturday evening.

Coming to help out will be:
· Jeff Ryan, Shock engineer, innovator, and spent his whole life focused on racing suspension. He will bring down one of his designed HD VR-1000 gas forks. He designed and supports:
o Formula One
o
U.S. Open Wheel (CART/ChampCar and IRL)
o
Indianapolis 500
o
NASCAR Cup Series
o
Multiple Sports Cars
o
Superbike
· Tim Godshall
o His whole life out of collage has been racing suspension.
  • · Some of our riders who are racing the Daytona 200 & other classes have agreed to stop on by for a meet & greet.
  • I will have several shocks to explain all of our technologies as well as other shocks from other shock companies showing the differences in how they work & how they are built.
  • Come and learn as well as see the black art of making & tuning suspension and making your bike work and ride properly.·
  • Have your shocks purchased from me, no matter the brand, adjusted and any and all problems you may have( suspension wise & not marital), solved. I am coming to you to support you. Call me for a time and make an appointment would be best so I can provide the time necessary.·
  • If any of you guys are broken down I will have a lift as well as some, but not all, of my tools with me. I do know how to build a motorcycle as well as some electronics to get you going. Yes, it is all about helping others when not in the comfort of your own garage. If you are going South and your bike is broken & can’t run, I will have room in my trailer for three (3) additional motorcycles. I do not charge for help.

Last edited by FastHarley; 03-03-2013 at 07:46 AM.