Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

BAD&G Customs Solo Bags for Sale

Old 07-15-2011, 09:27 AM
tcatnat
Road Master
Received 134 Likes on 98 Posts
Default BAD&G Customs Solo Bags for Sale

[SOLD]

Hello all,

I am selling a pair of BAD&G Customs Solo Bags. I purchased these back in May and they are not fitting my needs. They have about 100 miles on them, otherwise stored in the garage. I have the DR01BL (Right) and DL01BL (Left). Both bags have the upgraded 1" width for a total of 4.5" wide and also the upgraded chrome quick release.

I really like the bags but need something larger for longer trips so I am going to go with full detachable saddlebags and can't see these sitting in my garage unused. I am in for a total of about $340 when I bought them new and I'm looking to get $250 + shipping costs to wherever you are. I plan of shipping UPS or USPS. I can accept payment via PayPal, check or money order.

I've attached a picture and you can also see one of the bags on my bike in my sig. There is a thread about the bags here:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...oms-again.html

Any questions post them here or PM me. I'd prefer selling them as a pair.

Attached Thumbnails BAD&G Customs Solo Bags for Sale-solobags2.jpg  

Last edited by tcatnat; 07-25-2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 07-22-2011, 11:23 AM
tcatnat
Road Master
Received 134 Likes on 98 Posts

Selfish bump, looking to sell these and move on to Leather Pros detachable bags.

Old 07-24-2011, 02:05 PM
YeOldeStonecat
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,493 Posts

Consider me interested.....I'm looking at the pics in your linked thread. I have an '06 Dyna. Assuming no relocation of rear turn sigs are necessary. I was planning on purchasing a pair of LaRosa bags, there's an eBay store that has them for $129/per or $250/pair regular price....was waiting for some sale to go on to bring the price closer to 2 hundge.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:10 PM
YeOldeStonecat
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,493 Posts

I just wanted to post a "Pleasure doing business with TCATNAT" and give him a two thumbs up rating on the forum classifieds here. As soon as I sent him the paypal for the bags, he must have ran down right away and shipped them via that full notification package UPS has, because I got the shipping notification within an hour or two....and they arrived at my office the next day...I got the "signed/delivered" notification on my phone.

Packaged well, and the bags were in great shape...definitely "like new". They even had that new leather smell that's filling up my garage now since I already strapped them on my bike.

I'm happy with the bags too, as I had been looking for a while for lower profile bags, was going to get LaRosa bags. Read about Licks bags too. While I've not seen LaRosa bags in person, I'm quite familiar with leather products and these BAD&G bags are sumptuous leather..I'm sure they're far better than the LaRosa's are. Glad to have 'em!