Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2006 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic in FL

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 09:10 PM
InvertedB
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2006 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic in FL

SOLD

2006 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Two-tone Fire Red Pearl / Vivid Black
95-inch Screamin' Eagle Big Bore Kit
Road King Custom-style 5 spoke wheels
Screamin' Eagle Air Cleaner
Quick-detachable Tour Pak
Rider Backrest

For sale is a 2006 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. I am the third owner, with all owners in the Orange Park area and service completed by Adamec Harley-Davidson of Orange Park and more recently by V-Twin Station in Orange Park. This bike is equipped with a 95-inch SE Big Bore Kit and SE Stage 1 Air Cleaner. The 95-inch kit was installed by Adamec Harley-Davidson of Orange Park and included a full engine rebuild at the same time (all maintenance records included). No worries about the notoriously failure prone TC88 cam plate as the motor has been updated to the new design with the Screamin' Eagle system. Motor has 24k on it since the rebuild and has been completely reliable, taking the previous owner on a 10,000 mile round the US trip in 30 days without a single issue. It has also taken my wife and I on numerous trips around Florida and up the Blue Ridge Parkway without anything more than routine maintenance needed. 20k mile service done at 79k miles by V-Twin Station in Orange Park, FL, which also included installing new Michelin Pilot Commander II tires (best tires I've ever had). 5k service completed within the last month and 100 miles. Also installed new rear brake pads at this time, while front pads still have >70% remaining. This bike needs absolutely nothing to ride off to the other side of the country today! Clean title in hand and ready to go. I do not need help selling the bike, nor am I looking for trades at this time.

SOLD

The Good:
95-inch Screamin' Eagle Big Bore Kit installed by Adamec Harley-Davidson
Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Air Cleaner
Color-Matched Painted Inner Fairing
Street Glide-style fairing mounted mirrors
Tons of chrome accessories make this bike really shine!
Quick-detachable tour pak (including quick disconnects for the speakers and brake lights makes swapping on and off less than 3 minutes)
Two seats (Standard Comfort-Stitch and Badlander)
Adjustable Fairing Air Wings (great for getting air behind the fairing on hot days!)
Harley-Davidson Powered Inner Fairing Antenna (much more powerful than stock)
Adjustable highway pegs
Shorty antennas on tour pak
Tour pak rack
Smoked turn signals and LED fender lights
Long Ride Shields 10.5" light tint recurve windshield (eliminates wind buffeting while allowing you to see over the windshield still)
55w bulbs in driving lights to increase visibility
Locking lower fairing storage boxes
Michelin Pilot Commander II tires with 70% tread life remaining (these things regularly get over 15,000 miles of use)
Leather fairing bra, leather saddlebag lid covers and leather tank bra (leather tour pak cover also included, though has never been installed)
Intercom and CB
Rear air shock hand pump
Rider backrest
Layback license plate

The Other:
Bike has just under 84k miles (only 24k miles on 95-inch motor after rebuild)
Lowering fairing adjustable vents were removed after they would not stay open and promptly lost (well-known problem with the adjustable vents)
Two paint blemishes, one on the fairing where original owner let bugs stay on too long and one under the tour pak where someone tried to touch up a few scratches (fairing bra has been on as long as I've owned the bike and covers the first)
Comfort Stitch seat and rider backrest are starting to show their age, though they've been sitting in the garage unused for about a year now, Badlander seat is absolutely perfect and has been used for less than 300 miles.
Rear speakers are brand new, but have stopped working. Diagnostic calls B2021 Rear Speaker Open, which is unfortunately a common problem with the HK head units and can be repaired. Since I've been running without the tour pak I haven't really missed them.

Please feel free to PM with any questions. Bike is located in the Jacksonville, FL area. Perfect for a fly-and-ride to Biketoberfest and then on back home!

These are just a few of the images I've got. Please PM with your e-mail address if you'd like the hi-res versions and many more!

Last edited by InvertedB; 11-12-2014 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Bike Sold.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:04 PM
InvertedB
Advanced

Weekend bump. I'm always open to offers, the worst that can happen is we negotiate something different or we just can't make a deal!

Old 10-10-2014, 07:02 AM
InvertedB
Advanced

Weekend bump.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:39 AM
InvertedB
Advanced

Biketoberfest bump!

Old 10-17-2014, 01:35 AM
Ron750