Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 02:26 PM
uncle kebo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,363 Likes on 2,203 Posts
Default 2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00

If interested, drop me an email at kebobass-at-gmail-dot-com.

2005 Wide Glide – Carbureted - 29.5k miles

Black with purple tribal flames and silver pin striping –Original paint with no touchups or needed work

History known from day 1 – Bike was purchased at Williams HDby the original owner. The bike was serviced way ahead of factory serviceschedule by the dealer only. I bought the bike from Williams HD winter of 2016from my buddy who was the originating salesman on day 1. The bike received afull service prior to delivery to me.

The bike looks amazing, I cannot find a chip or blemish inthe paint but being its black, it shows minor wax swirls in directsunlight. The chrome is also amazing andpresents as-new or near new. The bike runs and rides flawlessly. I would nothesitate to take the bike anywhere at anytime. Being she’s a carb’d bike she still has the potato-potato staccatorhythm to the motor.

Upon delivery I had the bike checked out by my mechanics atMayhem Cycles where she was given a clean bill of health. Naturally being this is an 11 year old bike,there is no warranty expressed or implied but I am selling this bike with aclean conscience.

What does she need – The only thing I would do is when theyrelocated the rear directionals, the wires are not hidden as good as I wouldlike. Everything else is honestly up tosnuff.

Reason for sale – I am relocating and do not have room forall my bikes. This isn’t a desperationor fire sale and the bike is priced VERY fairly.

NOTE – There is a note on the bike held by Harley DavidsonFinance Company so there is about a 2 week delay in signing the CLEAN titleover.

The bike has a TON of upgrades and I am sure I am forgettingsome of them.

• Stage 1 – Python pipes, Screaming Eagle intakewith performance air filter and jetted to perfection
  • Metzeler 888 tires front and back – BRAND NEW
  • Genuine HD detachable windscreen
  • Genuine HD detachable leather HI DOLLAR saddlebags
  • Willie and Jake fork bag
  • Mustang tank pouch
  • Genuine HD chrome and rubber foot pegs – all 6 –front, back and highway pegs
  • Genuine HD chrome and rubber shift peg and brakepedal
  • Genuine HD highway / engine guards
  • Genuine HD halogen running lights mounted onengine guard
  • Genuine HD SUNDOWNER seat
  • Genuine HD Sissy bar
  • Genuine HD Sissy bar pad
  • Genuine HD luggage rack
  • Genuine HD Loud horn
  • Genuine HD Nostalgic air cleaner cover
  • Genuine HD custom battery cover
  • Genuine HD mirrors in the same tribal pattern asthe tank paint
  • Genuine HD flamed engine covers
  • Genuine HD chrome electronics cover
  • Genuine HD license plate frame
  • Genuine HD jiffy stand extension
  • Genuine HD highway peg adjustable knuckles
  • AVON grips – spongy type with chrome ends
  • Relocated turn signals to accommodate the bagsand windshield
  • Genuine HD smoked turn signal lenses
  • Genuine HD fancy brake / tail light lens cover
  • My guess is there's about 6000.00 worth of upgrade work here in parts alone.

Attached Thumbnails 2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00-wg3.jpeg   2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00-wg1.jpeg   2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00-wg8.jpeg   2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00-wg10.jpeg   2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00-wg5.jpeg  

2005 Wide Glide - CLEAN AND LOADED - NJ - 6895.00-wg7.jpeg