Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2013 HD Ultra Limited Yellow/Black

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 07:39 AM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member
Received 666 Likes on 443 Posts

Available today!!!! Come to Spring in Uber and leave on a pristine Ultra.

Old 08-29-2016, 12:23 PM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member

Get a real genuine HARLEY experience on this. This ain's no Milwaukee 8, it'l rattle your fillings loose, lots of 1st gear CLUNK and plenty of HEAT. Jump on and ride this baby right to the biker bar..YOU WILL FIT IN. Sit back, have a drink and laugh at the guys showing on on their Harley Goldwing.

MOTIVATED SELLER!! Make an offer!

Old 08-30-2016, 05:58 PM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member
Default Reduced

New price, over $1000 lower.

$15,900

Old 08-30-2016, 06:04 PM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member
Default Reduced

New price, over $1000 lower.

$15,900

Old 09-06-2016, 07:44 AM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member

Did I mention the price was lowered? Great price on a immaculate Limited.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:28 AM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member

This price has been reduced to $15,500. I dont think you can find a better bike at this price. Available now.

Old 09-29-2016, 07:29 AM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member

I was over at my buddy's house a couple of days ago looking at this bike and amazed at how clean it is. Found out the previous owner had a lift (not a jack) and literally took the bike apart to clean it. The rear wheels look brand new, there isn't a scratch on this bike. I am curious why it's still for sale having been advertised in the local classifieds and on Craigslist. Anyone know? This seems like a great deal but it's not getting any love at all. If I was in the market and didn't want to pay $29K for a new one this seems like it would be a great deal.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:05 AM
C2DJ
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocket67
I was over at my buddy's house a couple of days ago looking at this bike and amazed at how clean it is. Found out the previous owner had a lift (not a jack) and literally took the bike apart to clean it. The rear wheels look brand new, there isn't a scratch on this bike. I am curious why it's still for sale having been advertised in the local classifieds and on Craigslist. Anyone know? This seems like a great deal but it's not getting any love at all. If I was in the market and didn't want to pay $29K for a new one this seems like it would be a great deal.

My opinion is that this bike has the deck stacked against it. I am local and have kept an eye on this ad as well as the one on CL for quite some time now. I think the yellow color is strike #1, the Rushmore's are strike #2, The M8, putting MORE Rushmore's on the market is strike #3, just MY opinion though. I also think the popularity of the Street Glides and Road Glides is making it more difficult too. GLWS

The following users liked this post:
TexasMotorcycleRider (10-04-2016)
Old 09-29-2016, 01:15 PM
bradn
Road Master
Received 216 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by C2DJ
My opinion is that this bike has the deck stacked against it. I am local and have kept an eye on this ad as well as the one on CL for quite some time now. I think the yellow color is strike #1, the Rushmore's are strike #2, The M8, putting MORE Rushmore's on the market is strike #3, just MY opinion though. I also think the popularity of the Street Glides and Road Glides is making it more difficult too. GLWS
I couldn't agree more. There are just so many low-mile, smokin'-hot used bikes out there, that one either has to just let it go for pennies on the dollar, or keep it and go get another one.

I will be in the market for one of those H-D Goldwings later this winter. My current bike is the bastard-child of H-D - an FLD. I refuse to give it away, so I'm just going to bite the bullet, get what I want, hang on to the '15 FLD, and hope the market for used bikes comes back. But I ain't holding my breath. I think we're in this for the long-haul.

The following users liked this post:
TexasMotorcycleRider (10-04-2016)
Old 10-04-2016, 07:33 AM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member

I agree with both of you. the price is outstanding for the condition but I think the Rushmore market is killing these pre-Rushmore prices. That being said, the color really pops in the sunlight, the yellow looks less school bus and more pearl so my buddy is going to take it to a few bike nights and see if he can get more interest. He bought it to help a friend but I think that he got in it not knowing that the Rushmore's were about to be old news. I guess if he holds it too long he is going to have to bite the bullet and lose money. It is a great looking bike though and Lone Star Rally is only 4 weeks out. Maybe someone who want's a great bike to just ride to the Rally will grab it.

It's funny but no deals were out there like this when I bought my Rushmore...crazy how only a few years makes such a difference.

Quick Reply: 2013 HD Ultra Limited Yellow/Black