Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2007 Screamin' Eagle Dyna (FXDSE)

Old 11-29-2007, 01:11 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Screamin' Eagle Dyna (FXDSE)

ORIGINAL: Bigstick

Some people will just never be happy. I bet he still owns his 110" bike even though he hates it. Just disrespectful to even post about that on your "for sale" page. It's as bad as the people who post to complain about the price on these pages. Sorry he can't understand that he should be posting in the Screaming Eagle/CVO section or motor related part of this Forum....
Well said indeed. I wish I could enjoy riding the Dyna because I sure hate to sell it. I love the styling and the power. It just frecks up my back every time I ride it more than a couple of miles. I can't justify keeping the bike as a 'bar hopper'.
Oh well, at least I can ride the Road King with very little discomfort.

***edit***
Damn Bigstick, just noticed your sig. Sorry about your bike and especially your leg. That really sucks.
A friend of mine lost his leg last summer when a drunk driver failed to negotiate a curve and hit him broadside. He's going to get a prosthetic and ride again soon. I hope you can do the same. Prayers out.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Bigstick
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually was able to keep my leg. I compound fractured the femur in 14 spots about 1.5" above the knee. My leg was snapped an folded to the left laying on top of my left leg bent at a 90 degree at the break. I was very fortunate not wearing a helmet and doing 50 MPH that is all besides some stitches in my face and popped some tendoins in my hand. I have had 6 surgeries on the leg and now have a plate that runs hip to almost knee with about 30 screws in it. I have been in therapy for about a month now with great results almost bearing 100% weight (at 75% now). Started out only being able to bend at 70 degrees on my own now I can bend to 92 degrees and they can push me to 101 degrees. I also had a surgery to repair the tendoins in my hand. I am in therapy 3 days a week for 4 hours, I have a long road ahead of me but God is my strength and through him all things are possible. I will make it, actually I don't know if you saw Skyhead's 2006 FLHT for sale on here but I made a deal with him to buy it as soon as his front fender comes in. I can't wait to get back on a bike!!! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:59 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Bigstick

I actually was able to keep my leg. I compound fractured the femur in 14 spots about 1.5" above the knee. My leg was snapped an folded to the left laying on top of my left leg bent at a 90 degree at the break. I was very fortunate not wearing a helmet and doing 50 MPH that is all besides some stitches in my face and popped some tendoins in my hand. I have had 6 surgeries on the leg and now have a plate that runs hip to almost knee with about 30 screws in it. I have been in therapy for about a month now with great results almost bearing 100% weight (at 75% now). Started out only being able to bend at 70 degrees on my own now I can bend to 92 degrees and they can push me to 101 degrees. I also had a surgery to repair the tendoins in my hand. I am in therapy 3 days a week for 4 hours, I have a long road ahead of me but God is my strength and through him all things are possible. I will make it, actually I don't know if you saw Skyhead's 2006 FLHT for sale on here but I made a deal with him to buy it as soon as his front fender comes in. I can't wait to get back on a bike!!! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
You're welcome. Glad you are recovering.

Old 12-08-2007, 09:01 PM
wfshaw
Advanced
Default RE: 2007 Screamin' Eagle Dyna (FXDSE) - maybe trade for RV?

Is Rural MD actually a town or are you in a rural area of MD?? I am in NE PA and would be interested in taking a ride down to see the bike. With this being the holiday season don't really know when I could make it. Also may go to FLorida for three months in Januray. I guess the best thing I can say is that I will check back in April if it is too difficult to get there before the end of the year, and if still available I will contact you. Beautiful bike but I never buy anything that pricey without seeing it first.

Thanks,

Bill in PA

Old 12-11-2007, 11:14 AM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: wfshaw

Is Rural MD actually a town or are you in a rural area of MD?? I am in NE PA and would be interested in taking a ride down to see the bike. With this being the holiday season don't really know when I could make it. Also may go to FLorida for three months in Januray. I guess the best thing I can say is that I will check back in April if it is too difficult to get there before the end of the year, and if still available I will contact you. Beautiful bike but I never buy anything that pricey without seeing it first.

Thanks,

Bill in PA
PM sent

Old 12-18-2007, 02:25 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member

This would make a GREAT Christmas present.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:53 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member

bump

Old 12-27-2007, 10:14 PM
shortfatboy
Banned

I bet it's scary fast, my 03 lowrider is pretty fast, with an 88incher...good luck, beautiful bike!

Old 01-03-2008, 01:51 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member

Yes, it is freakin fast. And it pulls off the line like a somb|tch. And it is bone stock. Add some pipes and fuel management and it will fly. I was goingto do those upgradeswhen it got fully broken in. Still has less than 600 miles.

As I said, I hate to sell it, but it usually just sits in the garage.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:58 PM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Beautiful ride

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Screamin' Eagle Dyna (FXDSE)