2009 Street Glide listed on Craigslist - Harley Davidson Forums



Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2009 Street Glide listed on Craigslist

Reply
 
 
 
P
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 01-12-2010, 08:18 PM
dlrshort's Avatar
dlrshort dlrshort is offline
Road Captain
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central NJ near the Seashore
Posts: 675
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2009 Street Glide listed on Craigslist

Putting my '09 Street Glide on Sale SOLD!!


http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/1545467450.html

SOLD!!

Last edited by dlrshort; 01-16-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2010, 02:47 AM
52HarleyVette's Avatar
52HarleyVette 52HarleyVette is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wheatley , Ontario , Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wink Message sent

Sent you a message thru craigslist . Wondering about milage ?
Beautiful bike optioned the way i'd do it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2010, 07:59 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS's Avatar
IAMSWUTIAMS IAMSWUTIAMS is offline
Extreme HDF Member
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Diego, Mexifornia
Posts: 18,657
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

nice bike, great price
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-13-2010, 10:03 PM
dlrshort's Avatar
dlrshort dlrshort is offline
Road Captain
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central NJ near the Seashore
Posts: 675
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52HarleyVette View Post
Sent you a message thru craigslist . Wondering about milage ?
Beautiful bike optioned the way i'd do it
Sorry, never got your message.
Mileage is 7400 miles
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-2010, 01:21 AM
stevieg's Avatar
stevieg stevieg is offline
Road Warrior
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 1,372
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

What a nice bike. Like someone else said before, you've done all the things I'd wanna do to a SG. Be nice if we could see more pics, especially some closeups of the pinstriping.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-2010, 06:52 AM
riteway's Avatar
riteway riteway is offline
Extreme HDF Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Just Outside Chicago
Posts: 11,001
Thanked 146 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Very Nice!!!! Good Luck on sale!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:23 AM
North Star's Avatar
North Star North Star is offline
Road Captain
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Hey 52HarleyVette, I see you're from Wheatley....I thought the only thing there was Robinsons, lol- you're not a buyer for them, are you?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:58 PM
52HarleyVette's Avatar
52HarleyVette 52HarleyVette is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wheatley , Ontario , Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wink Wheatley's Largest Harley Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Hey 52HarleyVette, I see you're from Wheatley....I thought the only thing there was Robinsons, lol- you're not a buyer for them, are you?
No , Not a Buyer !
I have bought bikes from Robinson's as early as 1970 > 750 Honda 4 Cylinder State of the art bike at that time
Later , I bought a 650 Triumph Bonneville from them and Sold it back to Jim in 1996
Have had them do servicing and would highly recommend them and their work .
What Harley Davidson Canada did to them ( taking their license away ) was criminal !!!!!!!!
Robinson's stuck with HD when their motorcycles SUCKED !!! but what goes around , comes around and Robinson's are still doing well while Harley Davidson Canada will suffer making disastrous decisions like they did in Robinsons case . Why would HD Canada pull the plug on one of their biggest , long serving and best dealers is never a good business decision > shame , shame Harley Davidson Canada
This is why I buy Harleys from the USA , plus they are much cheaper which is the reason Robinson's are doing well .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 PM
North Star's Avatar
North Star North Star is offline
Road Captain
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

sent you a PM dlrshort
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-14-2010, 03:07 PM
North Star's Avatar
North Star North Star is offline
Road Captain
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52HarleyVette View Post
No , Not a Buyer !
I have bought bikes from Robinson's as early as 1970 > 750 Honda 4 Cylinder State of the art bike at that time
Later , I bought a 650 Triumph Bonneville from them and Sold it back to Jim in 1996
Have had them do servicing and would highly recommend them and their work .
What Harley Davidson Canada did to them ( taking their license away ) was criminal !!!!!!!!
Robinson's stuck with HD when their motorcycles SUCKED !!! but what goes around , comes around and Robinson's are still doing well while Harley Davidson Canada will suffer making disastrous decisions like they did in Robinsons case . Why would HD Canada pull the plug on one of their biggest , long serving and best dealers is never a good business decision > shame , shame Harley Davidson Canada
This is why I buy Harleys from the USA , plus they are much cheaper which is the reason Robinson's are doing well .
Ah, I see...I was only half kidding when I asked if you were a buyer for them- I imagine they do browse the HD forums looking for deals, since it seems like just about all their bikes are US bikes.

Ya, they seem like nice people- only been by there once- last summer on my way through when I did a loop down that way, into Windsor-Detroit-Sarnia. Looks like they are finally getting some used 2009's now.
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
P
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 Street Glide 900 miles Custom paint $22,500 jkiser Motorcycles For Sale 0 06-23-2016 03:38 PM
2013 CVO Road Glide Custom ultraclassic53 Motorcycles For Sale 7 06-30-2015 10:45 AM
Would a 2-1 exhaust off a 2010 Street Glide fit my 14 FXDWG? AnthonyAlmighty Dyna Glide Models 3 05-21-2015 05:40 PM
2010 Street glide Coastiejosh Motorcycles For Sale 5 06-28-2014 12:18 PM
2014 street glide special many mods 14FLHXS Motorcycles For Sale 0 06-24-2014 04:09 PM


Tags
09, 2009, canada, craigs, craigslist, craigslistharley, cvocraigslistorg, davidson, davison, doad, glide, harley, list, sale, street

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.