Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, $60,000.00 invested

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 06:34 AM
slotbike
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, $60,000.00 invested

2006 Softail Deluxe – FLSTNI in Dragonfly Green/Black
Factory Security system with HD siren and Optional Profile Laced (smooth) wheels.
Over $60,000.00 invested
HD Factory Warranty through March 27th 2013
25,000 miles....BUT, EVERYTHING IS NEW!

Engine: Andrews 26G Gear Drive Cams, Screaming Eagle Adjustable Pushrods, HD oil cooler.

Transmission: Screaming Eagle 6-speed Overdrive.

From Front end back: Chrome Uppers, lowers, spacers, front axel covers. HD windshield frame with Memphis shades Black Bottom Windshield with Formotion “raise it” bracket and custom Ironbags Windshield bag with studded fringe. Formotion Powerpod mounted between chrome HD risers holding an HD 1.25” internally wired 12” mini-ape handlebar. All cables are HD Diamondback braided lines with billet chrome throttle/idle covers and banjo bolt covers on both sides. Chrome speakers mounted on handlebar with 150 watt power amp installed in saddlebag. Chrome Trigger brake/clutch levers. Chrome grips. HD round chrome mirrors. All handlebar controls are HD chrome and chrome brake reservoir. Chrome inner primary, NOT a cover! The front brake caliper is a Performance Machine 6-piston chrome caliper. Billet clutch adjustment cover and chrome clutch cable clamp. Chrome Neck covers and chrome frame down tube covers. HD round horn cover. Chrome regulator cover. Antique Harley Davidson Fire extinguisher mounted on right down tube. HD Chrome engine guard with 2 HD billet storage tubes attached (one on each side) HD adjustable chrome engine guard mounted highway pegs. Chrome ˝ round HD rider and passenger floorboards. Rider boards are fringed. HD shifter pegs and brake pedal pad. Right side HD locking teardrop toolbox.

Saddlebags: Custom made “Ironbags” saddlebags with studded fringe and studded cargo lid straps. Ironbags rear mudflap. Corbin studded and fringed drivers and passenger seat with a studded drivers backrest.

Tank mounted HD clock and air temp gauge. HD Nostalgic Speedo/Tach. Bar and shield chrome dash insert, leather studded tank pouch. Front fender HD Springer light and nostalgic rails. All lights have HD visor trim rings including all signals, passing lamps and headlight. All turn signals are LED as well as the license plate frame and rear fender support rail lights. Run/turn/brake controller installed.

Chrome nostalgic round HD air cleaner cover over a k&N filter and HD chrome backing plate. Springer head pipe kit with Vance and Hines Fishtail Mufflers with quiet baffle installed. HD race tuner included and bike has been professionally dyno tuned by Cycle Paint and Metal in Ronkonkoma, NY.

Oil temp dipstick and every chrome engine part cover in the Harley P & A book. Almost every screw and bolt is chrome covered! Corbin easy fill inspection cover. Softbrake license plate relocation bracket and Tombstone taillight surround. Rear upper swingarm chrome covers and rear axel covers.

I am sure that I left some stuff out BUT, just look at the bike and you will see tons of stuff!

This bike is pictured in Formotion’s print catalog and website and is on the Ironbags website in 2 places. Own this custom show bike for less than half of what it would cost you to build it!

E-mail me at bagpeddler@aol.com for tons of pics. Please note: the pic with the 3 bikes shows the custom rear passenger pillion that this bike comes with. The rear rack is no longer on the bike. Also, the fringe on the grips and levers has been removed and there are chrome grips on the bike as in the picture of the 3 bikes!

$25,000.00 will take it!

Attached Thumbnails 2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, ,000.00 invested-wholebike1.jpg   2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, ,000.00 invested-wholebike2.jpg   2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, ,000.00 invested-wholebike5.jpg   2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, ,000.00 invested-wholebike7.jpg   2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, ,000.00 invested-oilcooler.jpg  

Last edited by slotbike; 07-26-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: pics added
Old 07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
1badbagger
Road Warrior
Received 1,605 Likes on 425 Posts

Sweetest Softail I've seen lately, but I think you might want to reconsider your use of the word "invested". Just sayin !

Old 07-09-2010, 08:05 PM
slotbike
Tourer

1BB,

Good "chatting" with you. Good luck on the search for the bike. It's a great cause and I give you a lot of credit for going down that road. Good things happen to good people! Keep it up! Ride safe, my friend!

glenn

Old 07-26-2010, 05:52 PM
slotbike
Tourer

All new pics added!!!!!

Old 07-26-2010, 06:20 PM
SeeMeDo
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet bike but money spent on a MC is not an wise investment but then you never loose money if you enjoy it.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:23 PM
slotbike
Tourer

Originally Posted by SeeMeDo
Sweet bike but money spent on a MC is not an wise investment but then you never loose money if you enjoy it.
I enjoy all 3 of my bikes.....including my 2010 Street Glide and my 2010 Wide Glide.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:59 PM
jcallesano
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

wow.....that doesnt look like 60 k in add ons.

could bought a damn used ferrari for that man....

...or a super awesome kitchen update.

but if you won a contest with it, i guess it has more meaning that the dough you've thrown into it.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:20 PM
mean green
Road Captain
Received 99 Likes on 45 Posts

Hot Damn about 40k more to go on mine ...

Attached Thumbnails 2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, ,000.00 invested-4316_1005775884277_1821310345_7357_4395735_n.jpg  
Old 08-01-2010, 06:14 AM
slotbike
Tourer
Default New Lower Price-$20,000.00

Price dropped to $20,000.00!!!!!!

Old 08-01-2010, 07:33 AM
lrays280z
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would suggest that you list this bike on eBay. You'll reach a very large market, and just maybe it'll be something that someone just has to have. I've listed three very nice decked out Honda Goldwings for a group of Wingers that decided to get out of riding and all three sold. I would suggest listing with a very low starting bid with the reserve set with the bottom dollar that you want. Even though the reserve may not be reached, people may contact you after the auction is over. The eBay market is just huge. Also, include your phone # in the ad so that those interested can call you directly. Good luck to you.

Quick Reply: 2006 Softail Deluxe-Show Bike, $60,000.00 invested