Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

'05 Night Train COMPLETE CUSTOM

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 07:19 PM
nparham3
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '05 Night Train COMPLETE CUSTOM

2005 Harley Davidson Night Train FXSTBI with approximately 7830 miles and a clean title. This thing has been completely done over, where to begin! Heartland 180 kit with 18x5.5 40 spoke rear wheel, black powder coated Heartland struts with the slots for the passenger seat which I also have. Rear is lowered a little over 2 inches. The rear fender has been chromed and then pinstriped as photoed. The license plate bracket/ brake/ running light is the double shot from Fab Kevin and the LED's are super bright. Forward controls are from Performance Machine with matching passenger foot pegs. The seat was custom made by Kalin motorcycle seats in CT and is featured on their homepages of the website, it is leather with shark insert. The exhaust is the West Coast Choppers FU pipes and they are high temp powder coated black. The air filter is a Arlen Ness big sucker and the EFI is controlled by a Revtech DFO. It has the Roland Sands motor mount which relocates the coil and gets rid of that fake seat post that harley insists on using, which if you look cleans up the space in front of the oil tank. The gas tank has a dark blue base coat with gold big metal flake flames finished by a lime green pinstripe, if you look this pinstripe is continued around the speedometer/ ignition. The front end has deuce lower legs and is slammed 3 inches using the progressive kit. 12 inch mini apes on top of 3 inch contoured post risers. The controls/ grips are all performance machine and are super clean with no harley stock cumbersome buttons and no wiring. The bike is started by way of a solenoid starter. I am sure there is other stuff I have missed, but I guarantee you this is one of the best custom softail's out there. $13,000 firm. If you have any questions feel free to email me at nparham3@yahoo.com or call me at (860)917-6880. Thanks, Nick

Last edited by nparham3; 10-05-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: add price