Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2008 Ultra Classic POSE

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 06:21 AM
Cwboyscooby
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Ultra Classic POSE

2008 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU POSE 100th Anniversary Peace Officer Special Edition

$15,900 O.B.O. - In Fort Worth, Texas

This Bike is in nearly perfect condition. It runs and rides perfectly with brand new Dunlop Elite 3 Tires. The only flaw I was able to locate on the bike was a small scratch on the rear of the trunk, and a few small scratches on the right saddle bag (all of which should buff out easily). She does need a good cleaning, but is otherwise perfect in my opinion.

This is the 100th Anniversary Peace Officer Special Edition, which is only available from the Harley dealer to full-time Police Officers or Departments, but can be sold used to anyone. The only insignia on the bike that signifies "Police" are the badge on the front fender (which can be easily removed), and the "Peace Officer Special Edition" on the tank, which can be removed to read "Harley-Davison Motorcycles" underneath. The bike also has blue and silver pin striping on black, which was only available on the POSE. She has the 1542 ci engine and 6-speed transmission.

This bike came with every standard option available (including HK CD/MP3 player with CB Radio), except ABS and Alarm System. Please ask about any other specific feature.

She has always been garage kept and well cared for. This bike has never been wrecked, laid over, or damaged in any way. There are no known dents, dings, or mechanical problems. She has had regular oil changes from a Harley technician with screaming eagle synthetic oil, and recently had it's 10,000 mile service including clutch adjustment, new fluids all around, and new brakes. I have recently suffered a major back injury causing me to have to give up riding; otherwise, I would never be selling it. I am pricing it low, as I need it to go fast. I am moving very soon and could use the money for new flooring and granite in the new house.

This bike is very fast (for a Harley Touring Bike), and can bring the front end up if you are riding 2-up (though it does happen easily). I have put well over $3000 in upgrades on the bike including the following and more:

Complete stage 1 performance upgrade
C&C Custom made 2-up seat with flame stitching
Quick Detach Trunk
Power Commander Fuel management system
Vance and Hines Dual Turndown exhaust
Dyno Tuned
Kuryakyn Grips
H-D custom air cleaner "flames" replacement
K&N air intake system
Brand New Dunlop Elite 3 tires (100 miles old)
Brand new H-D Screaming Eagle Brakes (100 miles old)
Shorty CB and Radio antennas
I have all of the original parts including the mufflers, chrome "cages" that protect the sallebags, original seat, antennas, etc.

Also on Ebay -http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390320508572&viewitem= &sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Attached Thumbnails 2008 Ultra Classic POSE-100_3098.jpg   2008 Ultra Classic POSE-100_3115.jpg   2008 Ultra Classic POSE-img_1643.jpg