Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2002 RoadKing Classic $11,000 with video

Old 08-20-2012, 09:55 PM
LANZANTE13
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 RoadKing Classic $11,000 with video

2002 Harley Davidson Road King Classic
16,872 miles

I would like to start off by saying this bike is clean as they come. I have put a lot of time and money into this bike to make to make it a nice looking reliable touring bike.
This bike started off as a regular Road King Classic, I sold the leather bags and replaced them with the nicer locking hard bags with pin stripes that match the tank. I replaced the stock exhaust with Hooker True Dual head pipes and Hooker Tuned Flow adjustable baffle mufflers, they have a nice deep sound that can be adjusted. Also installed is a Forcewinder intake with Harley's Heavy Breather K&N style air filter. To bring all this together I have a PowerCommander with a custom map by Jamie at Fuel MoTo. For long trips the stock seat (included) was replaced with an Electra Glide seat that was newly re-covered. Now these long trips you can set the factory cruise control but can be a little boring with out some music right, so I removed the factory windshield (included) and put together a Street Glide style fairing that is detachable like the stock windshield with a really nice Kenwood cd/mp3/iPod player housed in a weather proof enclosure and paired up with a set of Marine grade Polk MoMo 6 X 9 speakers that are loud and can be heard going 70 down the highway just fine and no worries if you get caught in the rain. No expense was spared. New white wall tires installed less than 1,000 miles ago and spokes were tightened and rims trued. Full synthetic oils used always. Bottom line - this is a SOLID Roadking and one of the cleanest I have seen short of a new one. I am selling because my wife and I are planning on having a child this fall and need to free up some money. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. I am more than happy to take pictures and video if requested. I am going to list this locally so don't hesitate to bid. Delivery can be discussed. *WATCH VIDEO*
Thanks for Looking

Old 08-21-2012, 09:40 PM
LANZANTE13
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

clean bike guys needs to go !