Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Feeler- 2014 Street Glide Special: Syracuse, NY

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 07:58 AM
tonygermano2
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default For sale- 2014 Street Glide Special Amber Whiskey: Syracuse, NY

Putting out a feeler for my 2014 Street Glide Special in Amber Whisky. Bought in February this year, picked up in April of this year, am at about 900 miles. Bike is stock except for a few things. Added a Clearview windshield, dark tint, sized medium ($100). Added a three pouch fairing bag ($125), added a 4 point docking hardware ($175) and purchased and put on Tallboy floorboard relocating brackets that move floorboards up an extra 2 inches. Very comfy for longer legged folks ($200). I of course have the originals that are simple to put back on if you would like. I also have a custom C&C wide solo seat with gel, and dug out an extra 1.5 inches. GREAT SEAT! Will sell the seat to the person who buys the bike for $300, otherwise will sell seat on its own for $400 after sale of bike. Seat was purchased 1 month ago for $600. I will add pictures as soon as I can. Know that the bike is mint, nary a nick on it. Still under full HD warranty. Though I do not want to sell, need to get something a little (read - alot) less expensive as I now have a little bundle of joy on the way! I have the title in hand, though it does have a lien. It is a lien from a local bank so it will be easy to get a lien release with payment.
I am going to continue to ride her until she sells so miles will go up. I also already have an appointment for 1000 mile service at local HD dealer. This will be done before buyer picks up as a convenience to buyer.
I am asking $22750, which is a fairly firm price. This is less than I owe, and a really good price from what I have seen other similar Street Glide Specials going for, most of which are black (paint option $). As I said, I will be posting pictures, but feel free to shoot me a text or call at 315-569-1016 with any questions and I could send you some photos around lunch time today. Note that the photos will show the bike with the wide solo seat on it. The original seat will be put back on the back unless buyer purchases C&C seat.
I am not interested in any trades. I can not take a payment plan. Thanks for looking.
Tony

Last edited by tonygermano2; 08-19-2014 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:56 PM
jcallesano
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have the title in hand, though it does have a lien.

Makes no sense.

Old 05-28-2014, 01:08 PM
tonygermano2
Advanced
Default Photos and response

I have the physical title. There is a lien recorded on the title from the local bank that I borrowed the money for the bike from, but in NY, they still send me the physical title. The bank would provide a lien release and with that, and the title signed over to the new owner, they would be able to title the vehicle in their name and state.
Still trying to figure out posting pics. Should have them soon

Old 05-29-2014, 09:23 AM
tonygermano2
Advanced
Default cannot add pics

For some reason I have tried from phone and 2 different computers and cannot get pics to load. It just keeps saying server down. I have lots of pics and will send them to. Also will take more if you want and let me know. Thanks. Tony

Old 05-29-2014, 04:24 PM
wyoming55
Tourer
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Cold you email me pics at wglennwillett@yahoo.com, Thanks

Old 05-31-2014, 11:57 AM
galaxyfe
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

As mentioned, the term "title in hand" means/implies no lien on the title. It typically does not mean you physically have it in your possession. Free bump!

Old 06-02-2014, 07:30 AM
tonygermano2
Advanced

Wyoming55, pics sent.
Everyone else, I apologize for using a term of art in an apparent incorrect manner. Just to clarify, as was in my original post, the bike does have a lien on it which shows on the title that I currently have in my possession. It is my local bank and with proper payment will be no problem obtaining a lien release.
Thanks

Old 06-02-2014, 08:07 AM
traildog
Extreme HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 352 Posts

And here are some pictures of this beauty......just the one I want.........wish I had the $$$

Old 06-02-2014, 08:44 AM
tonygermano2
Advanced
Default Thanks

Thanks to trialdog for posting these.

Please don't hold my messy garage against me. Haven't had a chance to clean and organize and replace sheet rock as I have been working on the nursery every weeke

Old 06-02-2014, 08:59 AM
traildog
Extreme HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by tonygermano2
Thanks to trialdog for posting these.

Please don't hold my messy garage against me. Haven't had a chance to clean and organize and replace sheet rock as I have been working on the nursery every weeke

No sweat!

Nursery is MUCH more important than a HARLEY any day.....and yea, there will be some who disagree.....but, they're WRONG.........

Quick Reply: Feeler- 2014 Street Glide Special: Syracuse, NY