Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.

**SOLD**Powder Black Heel Rest Bracket & Arm Kit (USED) - DK Custom Products

Old 08-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Punchsmack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default **SOLD**Powder Black Heel Rest Bracket & Arm Kit (USED) - DK Custom Products

http://www.dkcustomproducts.com/Powder-Black-Heel-Rest-Bracket-Arm-Kit-DK-HRA-BLK.htm

HEEL REST KIT
POWDER BLACK FINISH
Fits Forward Controls & Highway Pegs
DK Custom Products

FEATURES & SPECS:
  • Allows an extra set of pegs to be used on forward controls or highway pegs
  • Arms are 5 1/4" long
  • Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
  • One side is splined for 360 degree adjustability, other side is threaded 5/16-24
  • Includes all needed hardware
  • Protective Black Zinc Phosphate Finish on Hardware
  • E-Z INSTALL- Adjustable angle for optimum comfort
  • Fits HARLEY-DAVIDSONS and other motorcycle that use male clevis pegs
These are sold in pairs of two, left and right side.

The Heel Rest Bracket and Arm kit installs onto your existing foot peg mount, allowing you to continue using the foot peg you already have AND Add a second peg for a heel rest.
You can also rotate the arm 180 degrees and use your main peg for your heel and the second peg for your toes.
The second peg can be something as simple as a shifter peg, or any other peg that is mounted via a bolt. The arm is threaded in 5/16-24, which is the same thread as found on shifter pegs and most threaded foot pegs.
Works with forward controls and highway pegs. See pictures below for various possible configurations. (some are in chrome just to give an idea of possible configurations)

These have a durable Black Powder Coat Finish. Also available in Chrome finish. Click HERE to see the Chrome Kit.

I paid $85 brand new. To be honest, I didn't like them because it didn't fit well with the Bear Trap pegs I bought from them last year. Meaning, The heel rest was too close to the bear trap bottom and kind of shut off the ability for me to rotate the traps, which was why I liked them (and still have them on). They also move your feet out a little more than I'm used to.

The only thing missing is one of the spring washers. Not a big deal. I think it may still be on my bike because the bear trap peg seemed looser than before.
These were on for two rides. Shoot me an offer.

Attached Thumbnails **SOLD**Powder Black Heel Rest Bracket & Arm Kit (USED) - DK Custom Products-photo.jpg  
Old 08-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Punchsmack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

!!! Item sold !!!