National Events A place to discuss and plan for National Events.

Daytona Bike Week 2015 Events

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 09:03 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Daytona Bike Week 2015 Events

Extensive Daytona Bike Week event listing with great area map...

http://jdbikermap.com/biker-motorcyc...ike-week-maps/

Old 02-13-2015, 11:08 AM
Double Duece
Tourer
Received 76 Likes on 47 Posts

Love your maps JD, wish I knew why Broken Spoke isn't open anymore? That was my favorite hangout. I guess me and my brother sunk them with all that free moonshine they where giving out 12' and 13'. Do you know the band line up for Iron Horse? Thanks again. Also where does Traffic Jams hang out at bike week?

Old 02-13-2015, 07:29 PM
PARoadking1
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great link, thanks

Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 AM
trafficjams
Road Warrior

Hey DD... Thanks a bunch. I put a lot of work into putting the pages together. Appreciate it.

The Spoke will be open this year. Cycle Source will be sponsoring events there. Couple shows posted up already. Spoke is under new management but they still have an incredible lack of communication. Communication equals promotion and my guess is that may have been a factor in shutting down.

My sister lives right on S.Halifax just a 3 minute walk from the Boot so its an easy stay for me. Unfortunately this year I will not be at bike week. Personal family issues have us trying to make a permanent move in the spring/early summer to FL left coast in the area of Sandy's elderly parents as they need attention and are refusing to budge.

Hard to say where I like to hang most while at bike week. We always take a ride across FL and spend a night at Sandys parents. Other than visiting with family and friends in the area and being on the bike I suppose my favorite area is beachside on Main St because it's a quick walk for me even if with a slight stagger. If on Main St my fav place is sitting behind the sidewalk railing in a tall chair at Dirty Harrys watching the show go by with the live music right across the street at the Full Moon. People can say what they want about Main St during bike week but I do know one thing. I am a music lover and Main St is a music festival during the bike week! Everything from metal to blues to rockabilly. All within a couple blocks. But in general I'm all over the area. Daytona is a sprawling regional event for sure. Lots of bike shows this year more so than any other year that I can recall and I've been to quite a few. And there will be some good ones! Anyways have a blast. Will be there in Oct again for sure.

Oh and the band line up for Iron Horse usually isn't finalized until a week to two weeks before. They are one of the last to put it out. It will be posted on the page when it is.

Last edited by trafficjams; 02-20-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:04 PM
Double Duece
Tourer
Received 76 Likes on 47 Posts

Thanks JD hope all goes well with the move. Just think, it will always be riding weather. I've been to bike week twice and I really loved broken spoke, iron horse , hidden treasure rum bar, Main Street, vulgar dunk booth clown, the loop, A1A and st Augustine. I just don't want to miss anything.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:31 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior

Iron Horse, Boot Hill, and Spoke band schedules out and listed...

http://jdbikermap.com/biker-motorcyc...ek-maps/day-1/