Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boom Software Update

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Afdharley
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Select weather and and in the upper right corner should say on or off. If it says on click on it to turn it off.

Mine hasn't switched over to it since I did this.

Old 10-07-2014, 04:22 PM
JONNIEROCK
Road Master
Received 133 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Afdharley
Select weather and and in the upper right corner should say on or off. If it says on click on it to turn it off.

I also have the same problem. 50% of the time the WB comes up after having shut the bike off while listening to the usb port. I've set it for my favorite, no help, and I also turned off the WB like suggusted, I don't know what this on / on does, as it stills comes up on startup. If anyone finds a solution for this please post. Hopefully the new download will cure this.
Jonnierock

Old 10-07-2014, 04:28 PM
RG Pilot
Road Warrior
Received 273 Likes on 202 Posts

That hard "Favorite" button, the one below the "Home" button on the left side perimeter of the screen is for one favorite; like the station you usually listen to. It won't have anything to do with what the system defaults to at start up. Go to the "Favorites" screen where there are multiple Favorite presets: Home/Favorites and change the WB selections to something else like FM stations. I bet that will solve your problem.

Last edited by RG Pilot; 10-07-2014 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Hammz
Grand HDF Member

Received 576 Likes on 417 Posts

Originally Posted by Afdharley

This just turns weather alerts on or off. BTW - this option is only on systems with CB installed.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Afdharley
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammz
This just turns weather alerts on or off. BTW - this option is only on systems with CB installed.
Didn't realize that. Sorry for confusing anyone.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:53 AM
oakmossy
Road Warrior
Received 77 Likes on 66 Posts

good advice circa the favorite button. I haven't tried it yet but will soon while playing my normal favorite 'USB' source.
I think the guys having the WB come on is because their hard favorite is the wb ( just a guess). In my case, the same ( first in my favorites list) FM station comes on each time I turn the radio on even though I use USB most of the time.

Old 10-21-2014, 01:53 AM
nicliv
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have tried all the above suggestions to try and fix this and will not fix keeps defaulting to WB .

Old 10-21-2014, 08:43 AM
JONNIEROCK
Road Master
Received 133 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by nicliv
I have tried all the above suggestions to try and fix this and will not fix keeps defaulting to WB .
And you will, untill they come up with a fix. I've try every fix mentioned here, and it doesn't make any difference. You can wait till the boom box starts without starting the bike and it will come onto the WB. I've Set the home button. Some times it comes up to the USB port, sometimes to my favorite, but mostly the WB. Untill They fix their download, I believe your going to have problems.
Jonnierock

Old 10-21-2014, 04:31 PM
nicliv
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JONNIEROCK
And you will, untill they come up with a fix. I've try every fix mentioned here, and it doesn't make any difference. You can wait till the boom box starts without starting the bike and it will come onto the WB. I've Set the home button. Some times it comes up to the USB port, sometimes to my favorite, but mostly the WB. Untill They fix their download, I believe your going to have problems.
Jonnierock
Thanks, that is what I was thinking as well. Even with the weather alert and weather band OFF it still defaults to the weather band on start up.

Old 10-21-2014, 04:46 PM
BTFD55
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

1.18.2.1 is out now, just saw it on the HD site.

Quick Reply: Boom Software Update