Sponsored by:

Love Jugs Cooling System

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 11:15 PM
ChaseTheRide
Cruiser
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
Because that constant expansion/contraction is not conducive to engine life over the long run we do not include fans and recommend that our customers do not install them.
Do you mean you do not include Thermo? So they are switched on and off manually as needed?

Old 02-21-2017, 12:20 PM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Raganoutdoors
Do you mean you do not include Thermo? So they are switched on and off manually as needed?
No thermo. Customer's choice to hook up to use switches or to go on/off with the ignition. We recommend the latter but it is decided by the customer figuring what is best for them. Occasionally customers insert their own thermo but we recommend against this for the reasons previously stated.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:03 PM
mastergunnera8
Road Master
Received 121 Likes on 102 Posts

No thermo. Customer's choice to hook up to use switches or to go on/off with the ignition. We recommend the latter but it is decided by the customer figuring what is best for them. Occasionally customers insert their own thermo but we recommend against this for the reasons previously stated.

I have no idea what you said...lol..

Old 02-23-2017, 06:03 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,510 Likes on 2,133 Posts

Originally Posted by mastergunnera8
I have no idea what you said...lol..
Here, I'll translate. Slowly.

No thermo. [means there is no thermostat control of the fans] Customer's choice to hook up to use switches or to go on/off with the ignition. [you choose if you want to use an accessory on/off switch, or just wire it to run full time] We recommend the latter but it is decided by the customer figuring what is best for them. [they suggest running fans full time, but it's up to you to decide what's better for you] Occasionally customers insert their own thermo but we recommend against this for the reasons previously stated. [you can install your own thermostat switch if you choose, but they don't recommend it]

Does that make it easier for you to understand...lol..

Last edited by Mchad; 02-23-2017 at 06:09 AM.
The following users liked this post:
r2t2k2 (02-23-2017)
Old 02-23-2017, 06:44 PM
BigMike
Club Member
Received 1,570 Likes on 674 Posts

This about sums it up

Love Jugs Cooling System-screen-shot-2017-02-23-at-7.43.19-pm.png

Old 02-23-2017, 07:26 PM
DezertDawg
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts

Steve,

When will these be ready to sell on your site?

Old 02-23-2017, 08:17 PM
r2t2k2
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by DezertDawg
Steve,

When will these be ready to sell on your site?
Yes... Enquiring minds want to know. And luckily the trademark expired back in the '90s, so I'm ok to use it...

Last edited by r2t2k2; 02-23-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:04 AM
DezertDawg
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts

Its been a day now and still no answer to my question and I know he monitors these sites. I can also see he is online viewing LJ posts in another area.

STEVE, PLEASE TELL US WHEN THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE. I'M TIRED OF READING THRU THREADS AND CHECKING YOUR SITE DAILY. SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!!!!!

Old 02-25-2017, 01:00 PM
hscic
Elite HDF Member
Received 544 Likes on 463 Posts

Its been a day now and still no answer to my question and I know he monitors these sites. I can also see he is online viewing LJ posts in another area.

STEVE, PLEASE TELL US WHEN THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE. I'M TIRED OF READING THRU THREADS AND CHECKING YOUR SITE DAILY. SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!!!!!

Email LGs directly...using the forum thread for your main means of communication will only disappoint even other suppliers with excellent customer service that frequent the forum will not respond as you expect. I email LGs from time to time to ask questions and Steve always responds. He said he is swamped with orders....so response may not be immediate, but he will respond.

info@love-jugs.com

steve@love-jugs.com

Last edited by hscic; 02-25-2017 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Cygnusx51
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,647 Likes on 1,076 Posts

Hahahahaha, this is hilarious. If you checked their site, you would have read this excerpt:

"The Mighty-Mite is in the final stages of severe duty testing and will be available in 30-40 days. A no-deposit waiting list is being taken. Just e-mail your request including your name, e-mail address, and phone number to info@love-jugs.com"

It took me longer to make this post than it took to find that info by the way.

Quick Reply: Love Jugs Cooling System