Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage 1 Dyno Tuned Map Request

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 05:38 PM
Webo
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

We need a place where we could post up all our maps and let other look thru them, would be neat! And there is no way I would just blindly load someone else's Dyno map into my bike, just wanted to look at it.

Last edited by Webo; 07-26-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:19 AM
load97
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 112 Likes on 99 Posts

Baseline is Ke5rbd's auto tuned file. I did not dyno with Harley's stage 1 download. So there was definitely room to improve vs the stage 1 download map. Even ke5rbd's map to some extent.

Last edited by load97; 08-01-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:39 AM
load97
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 112 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by razorsedge
I got your PM load97. The map on my bike is a dyno map and I just wanted to compare to see what differences tuners make to the maps. My bike runs very good and still gets about 42mpg. It has a decatted headpipe, SE A/C and 4" jackpots. 89hp, 109 tq Thanks for the reply but I'm not interested in paying you for a copy of your map. I understand you had to pay just as I did for the dyno work done our bikes. I am teaching myself and playing with the software. My main interest was to see what your tuner did to the fuel in the decel areas. I assumed you would share since someone else shared with you and I have shared maps if you look at my post history. Like I said, just trying to make it a joint effort because we will all benefit in the end when sharing the knowledge. Thanks for the consideration.
If your bike is dynoed, there really isn't a point to look at mine. If worried tuner didn't do his job, go back to him. Look at the stock map to compare. Fuel in decel area. That's an easy fix, increase fuel to stop popping (for most part). Also, Ke5rbd shared an auto tuned map (far as I know), not a dynoed map. Was a fraction of my cost going to break you to chip in? You have what, 150 posts in 10 years, your not much of a contributer here. You're a pissed child because you didn't get what you wanted, so you skip pm'ing me your not interested to post here right away. You could have just asked for the decal file. If you're such a man post up your dyno sheet along with a link to download your file. There is plenty of websites that will host the file. If someone had a real close/exact engine setup to mine, I'd have no problem chipping in. I told that to someone else a month ago who sent me a reply. Unfortunately, he had to many different mods done, it wasn't worth it to me. Which he understood. * Now after looking up you're post's, I see you got upset about someone beat you to buying parts from another member two weeks ago even. If you don't get your way....

Last edited by load97; 08-01-2014 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:02 PM
razorsedge
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Me mad? I don't think so. You are the one with your panties in a wad. If you re-read what I posted I said thank you twice for your time and consideration. You got upset because I wouldn't send you money. You were trying to recover some of the cost of a minimally enhanced dyno tune. (4hp/6tq)

I felt you should be exposed for what you were trying to do since I seen others also asked for the map.

BTW, if ANYONE besides LOAD97 wants a a copy of my map, I will share, I always have as I stated. I do not have a scanner so I am not sure how I would post my dyno map on the forums, but I also feel its not necessary to do so if I can simply state the build and results and share the file.

Old 08-02-2014, 01:01 AM
ke5rbd
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by load97
If your bike is dynoed, there really isn't a point to look at mine. If worried tuner didn't do his job, go back to him. Look at the stock map to compare. Fuel in decel area. That's an easy fix, increase fuel to stop popping (for most part). Also, Ke5rbd shared an auto tuned map (far as I know), not a dynoed map. Was a fraction of my cost going to break you to chip in? You have what, 150 posts in 10 years, your not much of a contributer here. You're a pissed child because you didn't get what you wanted, so you skip pm'ing me your not interested to post here right away. You could have just asked for the decal file. If you're such a man post up your dyno sheet along with a link to download your file. There is plenty of websites that will host the file. If someone had a real close/exact engine setup to mine, I'd have no problem chipping in. I told that to someone else a month ago who sent me a reply. Unfortunately, he had to many different mods done, it wasn't worth it to me. Which he understood. * Now after looking up you're post's, I see you got upset about someone beat you to buying parts from another member two weeks ago even. If you don't get your way....
I actually sent you a map from my wet head. I did richen it up some as the Air cooled can't run as lean as the wet head can. Also converted it from Power Vision format to SEPST format. Didn't realize it would have been that much too lean. Map has not been autotuned. Autotuning does nothing to the timing map and this is not a stock timing map. Have built probably 50 maps for the 14's with SEPST and PV's. I do look at the log tune and make adjustments from that with the PV. You can do a log with the PV on any bike it will plug into. I usually get within 2 or 3 hp and 4 to 8 on torque when they dynotune. Have had several use my maps as baselines. I would also like to know if they changed any of the timing numbers. The dyno operators usually don't touch timing map. Just curious. Incidently you lost 5 to 8 torque from 2300 to 2800. Notice the base map didn't have the flat spot that the dyno map did. I would have expected the dyno op would have leaned it out a little from 2300 to 4200 as he was well below target. The torque curve would have been lot flatter also. You probably wouldn't notice the difference anyway as it would have only made a few more pounds torque.