Northeast Tri-State Area NJ, NY, and Ct

New from Central NJ

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Twospot
Road Captain
Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by dtpzx6r702
Hey im more about cruising also. I've only been in Jersey for about 5 years since I moved from Las Vegas, NV. I owned a sportbike which I traded in for this Sporster 72 but most of the guys I was riding with never really liked riding far. Im off on weekends. I've been to Toms River maybe 1 time since I've lived in NJ. Definitely wouldnt mind going down there and seeing new places.
Let's see how the weather looks and maybe next saturday or sunday we can meet up. This weekend is out for me except for a few short rides in the am for coffee.

Last Thursday I road up to Williams HD in Lebanon then headed out to Warren county. Nice riding out there. We could do that. Or we could head down into the Pine Barrens and do some of that. If you like BBQ there is good BBQ joint by McGuire AFB and Fort Dix. We could hit that for a bite as well.

Or we could take 1HD1C up on his offer for some breakfast and riding. It would be cool to ride with someone as I normally ride solo. I don't know anyone that rides. They all think I'm nuts

Old 06-09-2016, 12:43 PM
dtpzx6r702
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ride

Originally Posted by 1HD1C
across rt 1 from Brians is the American Diner/Pub, we meet there every saturday from about 7:30am on and order breakfast at 8am sharp... then head to Brians for a while at 9am and decide where we are going to ride to if anywhere that day depending on whats going on, last week was the Burlington water front for their annual bike event, sometimes we head down to barbs if they have something going on , some times up to north jersey along river or to shore..

at minimum we all get to ride a little because for most of us the diner is 16+ miles one way from our homes..
unfortunately im not sure if anything is happening this Saturday or not but you are welcome to meet us there and shoot the SH*T.. from Princeton it has to be a good 25 miles one way
Definitely. Is there any way to see when you guys are meeting up? Definitely wouldn't mind joining for a ride. Thanks in advance

Old 06-09-2016, 12:45 PM
dtpzx6r702
Novice
Default Ride

Originally Posted by Twospot
Let's see how the weather looks and maybe next saturday or sunday we can meet up. This weekend is out for me except for a few short rides in the am for coffee.

Last Thursday I road up to Williams HD in Lebanon then headed out to Warren county. Nice riding out there. We could do that. Or we could head down into the Pine Barrens and do some of that. If you like BBQ there is good BBQ joint by McGuire AFB and Fort Dix. We could hit that for a bite as well.

Or we could take 1HD1C up on his offer for some breakfast and riding. It would be cool to ride with someone as I normally ride solo. I don't know anyone that rides. They all think I'm nuts
I usually get out of work at 4pm and I am available on weekends. Not sure if I can send messages yet so that I can send you my number and maybe we can meet up for a ride.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:55 PM
dtpzx6r702
Novice
Default Just added pipes and sissy bars for my lady

Old 06-09-2016, 06:30 PM
1HD1C
Stellar HDF Member
Received 180 Likes on 139 Posts

Definitely. Is there any way to see when you guys are meeting up? Definitely wouldn't mind joining for a ride. Thanks in advance

if the sun is shining we are at the diner even in the winter if no salt on the road.. we will be there Saturday BUT as I said I don't know whats going on this week if anything but at minimum we are there for breakfast and bullshit.. when you come through the door look in the bar cubby hole.. that's our area

Old 06-14-2016, 05:05 PM
patriot2500
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I will be in Bayville for most of the summer so definitely plan on doing some riding.

Old 06-15-2016, 07:32 AM
Twospot
Road Captain
Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Nice man!!

Old 06-16-2016, 10:56 AM
steelpony16
Road Master
Received 139 Likes on 87 Posts

I was from NJ, North Brunswick, moved to PA 6 years ago and let me tell you, there is
a lot of good riding here. If you like twisty turny, then come on over.

No helmet required

Old 06-16-2016, 12:18 PM
dtpzx6r702
Novice

Originally Posted by steelpony16
I was from NJ, North Brunswick, moved to PA 6 years ago and let me tell you, there is
a lot of good riding here. If you like twisty turny, then come on over.

No helmet required
North Brunswick is basically down the street from me. Trust me I prefer riding PA over Jersey any day. We have some good areas but I definitely enjoy PA better. Where are you in PA? I've only really been to New Hope, Easton, The gap, and thats about it.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:30 PM
steelpony16
Road Master
Received 139 Likes on 87 Posts

I live in Easton.

Quick Reply: New from Central NJ