Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Forums > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you bike junkies to boldly post off topic. No political or religious threads.
Sponsored by: Phat Performance Parts

P

Old 10-25-2012, 05:50 PM
One Of The Regulars

No mention here of Zito's ugly *** show bike?
Old 10-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Ultimate HDF Member

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/soa

On the previews for next week, the black sheriff talks about giving up the "rat", which is Juice. Then they show a scene with someone wearing a Sons vest getting offed. I'm assuming it's Juice, but with all the twists and turns, who knows....until next Tuesday.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Senior Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNPGRider View Post
http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/soa

On the previews for next week, the black sheriff talks about giving up the "rat", which is Juice. Then they show a scene with someone wearing a Sons vest getting offed. I'm assuming it's Juice, but with all the twists and turns, who knows....until next Tuesday.
I froze the DVR on that scene, it was curly hair. So either Tig or Zitto...
Old 10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Elite HDF Member

Zitto...
Old 10-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Ultimate HDF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taygull View Post
I froze the DVR on that scene, it was curly hair. So either Tig or Zitto...
Good catch. See you next Tuesday!
PGR #26,555, Iron Butt Association # 34783 SaddleSore 1000 8/09/08
Mn MSF Instructer of the year, 1999
Officially retired as of 10/10/2014
Old 10-26-2012, 05:07 AM
Senior Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoNchrome View Post
No mention here of Zito's ugly *** show bike?

That bike was originally owned by a guy I know from the Bronx. He sold it to an angel. Not the original color, that was blue. Except for the paint, looks the same as it did in thirty years ago.

Bob
1997 Heritage

Last edited by piperbob; 10-26-2012 at 05:11 AM..
Old 10-26-2012, 08:47 AM

"That bike was originally owned by a guy I know from the Bronx. He sold it to an angel. Not the original color, that was blue. Except for the paint, looks the same as it did in thirty years ago."

Story in Easyrider last month. Zito at one point owned the bike, sold it and then bought it back. He also changed some things on the bike after he bought it the last time.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Outstanding HDF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgenf View Post
well you can watch the WTF segment yourself and clearly hear it with your own ears

he says directly to the actor that plays juice, that he wrapped his scenes 9 days previously which was 4 eppisodes ago

as they were discussing eppisode 13's wrap party and swag give out

I took that to mean that Juice is NOT in any of the last 4 eppisodes

but we will see
I listened and I'm not arguing what was said. It may very well be the case, but I wouldn't take it to Vegas that he's dead in episode 9, maybe goes Nomad, makes a run, etc. He may actually die, but it just seems like a large piece of the plot for Sutter to let out. If my count is correct next week is episode 8, so the Son getting executed isn't Juice.

If it sounds like I know what I'm talking about, it's because I cut and pasted from someone else.
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/...ck/bike2-1.jpg

Last edited by FNGonaRK; 10-26-2012 at 09:04 AM..
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Ultimate HDF Member

Obviously it's a race to get to Zito. My guess is Clay (or associates) gets him first and kills him (the execution scenes) thus prolonging the lack of proof story built around Clay and Jax. Clay also kills Juice when Juice confronts Clay about the break-in stuff- no loss. Juice is the pos who blamed a prospect for stealing the coke after he shot him in the face. Gemma gets so high she can't drive (really??) and kills the crack ***** and Jax's kid providing yet another drama point for Jax, Tara, Jemma, and the crack ***** therapist. Death row Kurt gets mollified by cheap perfume and drops Rico allowing Jax some latitude to start unwrapping this cluster f**k of a plot Sutter has woven. Bad guys start dying. Jax and Tara hug. Clay somehow is left alive to see another season despite Jax's urge to kill him.

As some have opined - way too much going on with flimsy resolution of earlier plots. Somebody needs to keep Kurt out of the break room at lunch. He's watching too much Days of Our Lives and it shows.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Hang Around

I know this is my second post but, I wanted to throw in one of my observation. Have you ever noticed the fat, curly haired guy with Glasses is always in the back ground when something this going on? I forget his name. The past couple of episodes he is in the background looking and watching its very obvious when they film. He does all the dirty work around the club house. He was also has been sitting at table when they had church recently. I believe he is the guy sitting on his knees. He is perfect for feeding information, to Feds.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:06 AM

P