Oil Archive (no new posts) An archive of oil related questions and comments.
View Poll Results: A poll
Mobil 1 V Twin
28.67%
Mobil 1 20/50 gold cap
4.45%
Redline
7.16%
Royal purple
4.22%
Rev tech
1.02%
Bel Ray
0.66%
HD 360
9.32%
Syn 3
16.63%
Amsoil
27.48%
Dynacycle
0.39%
Voters: 6848. You may not vote on this poll

What Brand Engine Oil do you use in your bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 04:21 PM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

Received 689 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by HDmikie
Yep, you are very persistent.....and STILL can't count. Besides the 6 times you admitted to, how about all those times you mentioned "that you didn't mention you are a dealer"? Come on Garilyn, give it a break. By now, yes, everyone knows you LOVE Amwaysoil and that you SELL Amwaysoil. Your mission is accomplished. I'll continue to reply to your sales pitch as long as you keep spewing or a moderator locks the thread (which I hope happens soon). Btw, if you need me I'll be out in the garage changing oil in my Fatboy......will be using Castrol GTX 20wx50

Almost forgot, I have plenty of non-cheerleading friends AND I won't be buying any Amwaysoil from you anytime soon!!! Have a great day!
Are you insane or what??? What in the hell does "how about all those times you mentioned "that you didn't mention you are a dealer" mean? Do you even read what you post? Who's on first.
I think you need to see a doctor real soon.
Why aren't you answering any of my questions? I answer every one of yours.
Too bad you can't spell anything correctly, but then again look who you are.
I'm still waiting for your "correct count" on how many times I've posted. You must be pretty lonely that you can take all that time to check all my posts - and you still got it wrong. Please show me where my count is wrong. Surely you can at least do that.

First you say you're done replying to my posts now you say you're going to continue replying to my posts - that's GREAT - I'm loving it. I just wish you were honest enough about debating this issue and provide some proof of all the mis-information you keep throwing out. I've never seen anyone go on for so long spewing allegations without showing any proof.
Why in the world would I need you? Maybe you've been in the garage too long already. Now you're reverting to misspelling my name too?! Where does it stop with you???

I'm having a great day and so is everyone here reading your posts. They can't believe you're real.

Talk to you soon. Bye

Old 04-23-2014, 07:29 PM
HDmikie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 112 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by GARY DYER
Are you insane or what??? What in the hell does "how about all those times you mentioned "that you didn't mention you are a dealer" mean? Do you even read what you post?
It means you've posted many times that you have not mentioned you are a dealer.....hence, you're spewing more sales pitch.
Why aren't you answering any of my questions? I answer every one of yours.
Go ahead, give it your best shot and I'll answer.
I just wish you were honest enough about debating this issue and provide some proof of all the mis-information you keep throwing out. I've never seen anyone go on for so long spewing allegations without showing any proof.
Again, go ahead......bring it on, let the debate begin.

Old 04-24-2014, 08:27 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

OK, great, you start by showing the 55 post numbers you threw out about me mentioning being a dealer and the 55 times I "spewed" a sales pitch.
You need 2 for a debate so until you answer some of my questions and stop posting mis-information there can be no debate.

Half the posts, you said I mentioned being a dealer, was in answering your posts. If you hadn't lied about that number there'd be even less the the 6 times I did mentioned it.

Go back and count all your posts = 4? yea right! 15 total - not even close. Lie, lie, lie.

Then answer the questions I asked you over and over again - then we'll debate until then -I win - you loose - - bye bye.

Old 04-24-2014, 08:35 AM
Dynamite17
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

OK, great, you start by showing the 55 post numbers you threw out about me mentioning being a dealer and the 55 times I "spewed" a sales pitch.
You need 2 for a debate so until you answer some of my questions and stop posting mis-information there can be no debate.

Half the posts, you said I mentioned being a dealer, was in answering your posts. If you hadn't lied about that number there'd be even less the the 6 times I did mentioned it.

Go back and count all your posts = 4? yea right! 15 total - not even close. Lie, lie, lie.

Then answer the questions I asked you over and over again - then we'll debate until then -I win - you loose - - bye bye.
Why dont both of you knuckleheads just knock it off. Sick of being notified about this thread while you two keep showing the world what babies you are. Go look for a Suzuki owners thread or something

Old 04-24-2014, 08:43 AM
HDmikie
Outstanding HDF Member

I counted 55 (which is now closer to 60) and am not going to spend more time counting again so I'll give you the benefit of doubt......so let's say 51 posts (which is now closer to 55). HooRah, you only spewed 51+ posts pitching Amwaysoil. Splitting hairs....are we? You are aware that you're making a fool of yourself.......Right?

Old 04-26-2014, 07:42 PM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

You really are a #@^%$ moron aren't you? You may have counted 55 or 60 it doesn't matter how many you "counted" - YOU DIDN'T READ TO MANY OF THEM-DID YOU? if you did you'd see I probably mentioned Amsoil in maybe 10 OR 15 of them. I also mentioned Mobil1 many time too - so what?? All the rest of the posts were just normal oil discussions.

Me? Making a fool of myself? Not when I back up what I say and you DON"T. So it's you that's making a fool of yourself. You had plenty of opportunities to verify your accusations, but of course you don't - because you can't - they're false. You make them up to suit your agenda. So go ahead and keep harping on my posts and I'll keep defending them.

Dynamite17, sorry, as long as someone keeps posting mis-information and lies about me, I'll continue to respond. As far as I'm concerned, it's over, but I'm sure ol' Mikie won't let it rest. He's fixated on how many times I post if the word Amsoil is in it.

Old 04-26-2014, 08:11 PM
HDmikie
Outstanding HDF Member

You really are a #@^%$ moron aren't you? You may have counted 55 or 60 it doesn't matter how many you "counted" - YOU DIDN'T READ TO MANY OF THEM-DID YOU?
Dynamite17, sorry, as long as someone keeps posting mis-information and lies about me, I'll continue to respond. As far as I'm concerned, it's over, but I'm sure ol' Mikie won't let it rest. He's fixated on how many times I post if the word Amsoil is in it.

Blah, blah, blah.....sounds like Gary has his Depends diapers all bunched up into a clump. And Mikie is only fixated on Gary making a BIG deal about oil.......again.....IT'S ONLY OIL. Have you given any thought to becoming a forum sponsor?

Here's to hoping a moderator will lock this thread and put a stop to all the CHEERLEADING. JMO

Old 04-28-2014, 08:49 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

And don't forget putting a stop to all your lies too.

I haven't made a big deal about oil lately - I've been to busy making a big deal about your lying over and over and over. Just once I'd like to see your evidence. If you keep saying I've posted about selling and being a dealer on 55+ posts, surely you can prove it - right??? You don't even have to show me all 55+ posts just show me 25 posts - there I've saved you some time. As soon as you prove I've done all that, I will apologize and stop posting to this thread. So go ahead and prove it, if you can, and stop all this and get back to bigger and better things.
I'm sure Dynamite would love that. But I bet he's already unsubscribed.

Yes, you're right, it's only oil - so why do you keep harping about me mentioning a brand of oil I like and why do you keep running off at the mouth saying I should be a forum sponsor? If I had a buisness and made money on something I probably would.

Last edited by GARY DYER; 04-28-2014 at 08:53 AM.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Greezey Rider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,493 Likes on 1,073 Posts

I've decided to run peanut oil in all three holes...The peanut oil manufacturers recommend it and say it "The Best Choice" for my motorcycle.

I BELIEVE THEM!!!

I will fight any of you to the DEATH if you disagree with me because my opinion counts and you're stupid anyway.

Peanut oil is really slippery and kind'a thick and it can also be used to cook stuff, which is a big plus when I'm having a cookout during an oil change.

MMmmmmmmmmm GooooooooD! Them fries are tasty...

Don't even think about disagreeing with me or I'll huff and I'll puff and, well....Uhhhh....
You better not disagree with me.....Or I'll make 72,000 more posts that say the same thing over and over, 'cause if you repeat something enough times, it becomes true.

That's true, 'cause I read it on the internet!

Old 04-28-2014, 09:31 AM
HDmikie
Outstanding HDF Member

And don't forget putting a stop to all your lies too.

I haven't made a big deal about oil lately - I've been to busy making a big deal about your lying over and over and over. Just once I'd like to see your evidence. If you keep saying I've posted about selling and being a dealer on 55+ posts, surely you can prove it - right??? You don't even have to show me all 55+ posts just show me 25 posts - there I've saved you some time. As soon as you prove I've done all that, I will apologize and stop posting to this thread. So go ahead and prove it, if you can, and stop all this and get back to bigger and better things.
I'm sure Dynamite would love that. But I bet he's already unsubscribed.

Yes, you're right, it's only oil - so why do you keep harping about me mentioning a brand of oil I like and why do you keep running off at the mouth saying I should be a forum sponsor? If I had a buisness and made money on something I probably would.
Nope, everyone is already bored with your constant cheerleading. If anyone wants to count (doubtful) your rah, rah, rah posts, all they have to do is click on your name, then click on "All Your Posts".

Next thing you'll want is for me to count all governors and politicians in Illinois who are now making license plates, LOL. Oh, thats right.......you live in Illinois, LOL! Get a life!

Quick Reply: What Brand Engine Oil do you use in your bike