Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

Crazy lady

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 01:04 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 14,640 Likes on 4,631 Posts

My friend showed up today!! She came to the shop, and said hi to me. I asked her about the last time we talked and she said nothing about being mad. I told her I thought she was mad at me, and she mumbled something, (she does that alot, kinda hard to understand sometimes.) I bought her a couple sodas, and she told me to have a nice day! At least shes back in this neighborhood, where I can try to help her again. I call this a praise report! She still needs prayer, but thank all of you who did pray, this time. Lord Bless!

Old 01-23-2018, 11:17 AM
Potchock
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi! HarleyCharlie 1992
I beleive the Lord put you on her path and gave you His heart for her. It's obvious He's up onto something, She a blessed woman. He is faithfull and when there is no one left to help, He shows up. I know, it hapened to me. At 24 i was done i would't have seen 25 if He had let me down. I'm now 65.
I see that this thread dates from 2016 and i don't know where this blessed woman is but i pray that God will reveal Himself to her wherever she is and deliver her from the evil spirits at work in her life as He did for me in the name of Jesus.

Last edited by Potchock; 01-23-2018 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Correct typography
The following users liked this post:
harleycharlie1992 (02-10-2018)
Old 02-10-2018, 09:24 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 14,640 Likes on 4,631 Posts

Originally Posted by Potchock
Hi! HarleyCharlie 1992
I beleive the Lord put you on her path and gave you His heart for her. It's obvious He's up onto something, She a blessed woman. He is faithfull and when there is no one left to help, He shows up. I know, it hapened to me. At 24 i was done i would't have seen 25 if He had let me down. I'm now 65.
I see that this thread dates from 2016 and i don't know where this blessed woman is but i pray that God will reveal Himself to her wherever she is and deliver her from the evil spirits at work in her life as He did for me in the name of Jesus.
Thank you for the prayers on behalf of this lady. Unfortunately, since I have retired in October, I have lost contact with her. I did drive around a few weeks ago, seeing if I could find her, but to no avail. If I may be so bold, to ask you one day, when you have a little extra time, Lift her up to our Savior, and that maybe she will know that she is cared about, and is loved, and may she have a special place in the heart of Him, as I am sure she does.

The following users liked this post:
Potchock (02-10-2018)
Old 02-11-2018, 01:00 AM
Potchock
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by harleycharlie1992
Thank you for the prayers on behalf of this lady. Unfortunately, since I have retired in October, I have lost contact with her. I did drive around a few weeks ago, seeing if I could find her, but to no avail. If I may be so bold, to ask you one day, when you have a little extra time, Lift her up to our Savior, and that maybe she will know that she is cared about, and is loved, and may she have a special place in the heart of Him, as I am sure she does.
Amen! To that brother.