Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

Please pray for my friend...

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 02:50 PM
n4toc
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Please pray for my friend...

My friend, Dean, got sick Friday at the 105th. He has a severe case of jaundice, eyes flourescent orange, skin yellow, etc, diarrhea, no energy, nausea, loss of appetite, and migraines. His liver enzymes are really elevated as is his bilirubin, hence the jaundice. He made some improvement while in the hospital in Illinois but worsened on the ride home. He seems to do ok in the a.m., but by early afternoon, his color worsens and he starts feeling really bad again. They had very strongly suspected Hepatitis A. His test results came back today and he has no form of Hepatitis. We are back to square one and the doctors are puzzled. They suspect some sort of viral infection and I am sure many more blood tests will be performed. Please pray for strength, courage, hope, and wisdom for Dean, his wife, and the doctors. Pray for God to be the Great Physician and heal Dean. They need all the prayer they can get and I can't think of a better place to ask for prayer than from our Harley brothers and sisters.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Old 09-04-2008, 03:49 PM
VENNUM
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will keep Dean and yall in our prayers.

He is very fortunate to have friends like you.

GOD Bless!!

I hope he makes a quick recovery.

If he was out in the open alot perhaps he got bit by something.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:38 PM
QWeeks
Cruiser

done.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Hangfire1
Tourer

Prayers going out now.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
2002fatboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Prayers going out.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:54 AM
hyperfocal
Road Master

Hello n4toc, I will pray for a full recovery from this unknown illness. Also, pray that he will allow GOD to speak to him in a special way. May we all draw closer to GOD (Jesus). Pause for a moment and thank our LORD for all he has done for us. Jesus will and can heal your friend. Thank you for your prayer request. What a good friend.
paul

Old 09-05-2008, 12:27 PM
n4toc
Road Captain

Thank you so much for the prayers. Dean is having more tests done today. I will post results as soon as I know something. Praise God, Dean is saved and was recently baptised at his church. The faith he and his wife share is strong and we know that through faith, Dean will be healed.

God bless you all,

Mike

Old 09-05-2008, 03:28 PM
hyperfocal
Road Master

Originally Posted by n4toc
Thank you so much for the prayers. Dean is having more tests done today. I will post results as soon as I know something. Praise God, Dean is saved and was recently baptised at his church. The faith he and his wife share is strong and we know that through faith, Dean will be healed.

God bless you all,

Mike
That is a wonderful thing to know, that Dean is a saved man and heaven bound. I wish I could say that about some of my loved ones. Please keep us posted on his recovery. Again, Jesus.. would you heal our friend and brother in Christ from his illness. Protect his family and give them the strength during this time. AMEN!!
paul

Old 09-09-2008, 11:51 AM
n4toc
Road Captain

We still don't know much about Dean's illness. Hopefully, we will have results from the latest series of blood tests back in a day or two. He has shown very little signs of improvement and sometimes his color seems to get worse. His appetite is still good but he doesn't have a lot of energy.

Father, you know the needs of this family. You know the illness. I ask you now, Father, to heal Dean. Guide the doctors to identify the cause of this illness and to provide proper treatment which will lead to a cure. May your will be done and your name honored and glorified throughout this situation. I ask these things in the name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Fat Henry
Road Warrior

Prayers sent.

Quick Reply: Please pray for my friend...