Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Stamper Jewelry

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
cwsharp
Stellar HDF Member
Received 151 Likes on 111 Posts
Default Stamper Jewelry

I got a HD ring for my 60th B.D. from my wife and kids. It looked great in the magazine ads and even better at the dealer. Unfortunately, the dealer that we bought it from didn't bother to tell me (warn me, actually) that these are &gt\\;10&lt\\;k gold! When you look at the ads, and at the cost, you would assume that they are at least 14K gold. My BIG mistake.&nbsp\\;We paid too much for a 10k gold ring in my opinion... probably because it has HD on it. I had to get the ring coated so that my finger wouldn't break out in a rash the quality of the metal is so bad on this ring. As the coating wears off, I will have to get it re-coated. Works fine now and since it was engraved from my wife and kids of course I love it... but this is a hidden cost and a continuing PITA that I will have to deal with for a long time. I may decide to see if I can get the inside of the ring coated with real gold which should last longer than the rhodium (I think) that I had put on it.
&nbsp\\;
Buyer BEWARE!
&nbsp\\;
C#

Old 07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
007 ultra
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stamper Jewelry

All of it is 10K now since Stamper, Langstroms and FL Thorpe no longer have exclusive rights..........and you pay more for the HD logo jewelry.&nbsp\\; There are a dozen or so mfgrs making bhg jewelry now - all 10K and to stay competitive, the origionals went 10K too.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:36 PM
johnsmith
Stage I
Default Green Jewelry Eco Friendly Jewelry Eco Jewelry

Green ORO offers huge selection of conflict free diamonds of any shape and size. We welcome you to email or give us a call at 713-789-7977 to inquire about your desired conflict free diamond. Our conflict free diamonds are GIA, EGL & AGS certified and you will get a proper certificate with the purchase of any conflict free diamond.As a prime manufacturer of green jewelry, you don’t have to wait long time for your custom orders; you can save a lot of money by buying direct from the green jewelry wholesaler / source. Please compare our green jewelry designs and prices of our green jewelry pieces with green jewelry websites and retailers on the internet. You will find our prices quite reasonable compare to all other green jewelry websites. Green ORO can do any custom design that your heart desire simply send us a picture or draw a design and email it to us.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:44 AM
Garth
Stage II

I happen to love jewelry so much that I almost feel like an expert. LOL I would recommend getting a few pieces that will combine with many colors, like neutrals. Long necklaces are great with anything right now. You don't always have to match and also, too much can look tacky. Get a magazine and go from there.Discount code= 10OFF2 will give you 10% off.