Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

McCuff No Spill Gas Fill ????

Old 01-07-2009, 05:59 AM
HDriven
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At first I didn't know which one you were talking about the Harley Orange version of the mccuff. But i went to my dealer and they had sold out of their first batch so i ordered it from them and picked it up over the weekend and yeah you are right it is harley orange and it has a cool HD logo on the bag that I didn't see in the pic's, sort of like a bonus.

Looks cool on my ride. The unit has an HD Logo on it too. Maybe a collectors item someday? I love this thing though, filling up has never been better. I paid 19.95 for it.

K

Old 03-07-2009, 04:52 PM
HarleyHog59
Novice
Default McCuff No Drip?

I don't have any problems filling my tank BUT if anyone wants to spend $19.95 to help fill their tank more power to ya, variety makes the world go round. The only trouble I ever have is the last drip of gas, that you don't think is clinging to the inside of the nozzle, that drips onto the tank.

The McCuff has to have some gas still on it when your done so how do you keep the gas from dripping off the McCuff or getting on your hands when you pick it up to put it in it's lined pouch.

Is the pouch air tight??

Where do you keep a pouch that smells like gas? If it's in your closed up bag don't your clothes, gloves, or whatever smell like gas?

Not saying anything against anyone getting one but don't see a need for it.

Old 08-14-2009, 06:47 AM
andy90
Stage I

You can make use of the no-spill fuel can. Try ordering it online.

Old 08-14-2009, 02:04 PM
jknowlton
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"The only trouble I ever have is the last drip of gas, that you don't think is clinging to the inside of the nozzle, that drips onto the tank"

I always just flip the gas cap around, putting the tank nozzle in there before and after filling up so nothing gets on my bike.

I heard its a decent product, but dont think I have any major issues filling up, but I heard the pouch can be used to hold other items such as cell phone and little goodies.

Old 08-14-2009, 05:32 PM
big cahuna
Grand HDF Member
Received 227 Likes on 152 Posts

so exactly what happens when a drop or two of gas gets on your tank that a quick wipe with a rag won't fix?.,,

Old 12-18-2014, 02:25 PM
The Tank Towel
Stage II

Need to try The Tank Towel. Not only can you avoid spillage when refueling motorcycles, but cars, trucks and BOATS as well. No more spilling fuel into our waters when fueling your boat. And, it can be used for safely and cleanly refilling all other fluids as well; oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, etc. Check out The Tank Towel at: thetanktowel.com ONLY $9.95

Attached Thumbnails  McCuff No Spill Gas Fill ????-pht-images-008.jpg    McCuff No Spill Gas Fill ????-pht-images-cycles-002.jpg    McCuff No Spill Gas Fill ????-dupont-002.jpg    McCuff No Spill Gas Fill ????-dupont-005.jpg