That looks like fun.
Today I installed the new oil filter and filled the crankcase with fresh oil. Removed the fuel tank, hung it on the wall, up high, out of the way. Removed the seat, washed seat, dried seat, sprayed it well with leather conditioner. I removed the spark plugs and dead battery. I put a tablespoon of fresh oil in each spark plug hole. There are two more parts I need to find.
Update January 18: ordered a Yuasa ''high performance'' battery from Bike Bandit. Put the bike in top gear and spun the engine over by turning the rear wheel.
Update January 19: ordered fork brace, found last two remaining parts - at least I think they are the last parts to put this bike back together.
Update January 24: I noticed the bike has a slow coolant leak. I can't make out exactly where yet. I think it needs a new water pump. It's ridable. I'll fix the leak later. The carb parts are here, expecting battery delivery tomorrow.
Update January 25: The battery arrived. I made sure it is fully charged. Due to an error on their part, the license plate has expired. I'll be getting a new tag soon. I'll try to get it all done on Monday.
Update January 26: My sister's car is overheating and left her stranded so she is having it towed here. The bike is again on hold. Geez! My sister needs to learn to do maintenance on her vehicles!