Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.
View Poll Results: Which color would you choose
Blue sapphire
34.33%
Typhoon maroon
25.37%
Autumn sunset
40.30%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Which color '15 CVORGU?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

And to whomever started the poll, the correct color blue is Crushed Sapphire/Abyss Blue.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:04 AM
mongenix
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just picked mine up Saturday (Maroon).
My wife loved the color combination. Therefore I did too!
You know, happy wife, happy life?

Honestly though. Great color combination and glad I got the maroon!

Old 12-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Afdharley
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for all the input.
Ohiobellboy thanks for the color correction. Was just going off of my feeble memory when I started this.

A little update.............I have been talking extensively with my dealer about getting one. I had decided on the maroon but it won't be available until April. They have the crushed sapphire on the floor now. A guy put a deposit on it and then turned it down after it arrived. So I stepped in and am in the process of trying to work out a deal.
They offered to pay off my '14 Limited, however the length of the loan, interest rate and final payment are still too high for my budget. We aren't finished but I have a small window that things have to fall into or I will have to walk away.

So for me this is the final round. Either we can make a deal on this one or I will have to live with my Limited. Actually, when you think about it, I win either way. So no worries.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:20 AM
Afdharley
Road Master

Also, if this deal goes through I'll have a set of black 12" Yaffe bars and 8" NAMZ extensions for sale. Apparently they are way too tall to pass the MD vehicle inspection and since I did the swap I have to swap them back. Pain in the azz but whatever.

Old 12-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior

Not sure of your credit but I have an excellent rating. Managed 2.99% through my credit union.

Old 12-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Afdharley
Road Master

Our credit rating is excellent. Finance guy ran it through under just my name since my wife was out of town. Added her to the mix today and much better numbers came back.

Did the deal. I'm nervous and excited since I've never spent this much money all at once on a motorcycle.

I don't like to share personal finance info but they gave me what I owed on my bike and a $1000 off the new one and zero down. I'm happy with that. I have to swap out the bars but I'll have them up for sale which will add a few more $$ to my pocket for gas.

My first CVO and first Roadglide.

Old 12-19-2014, 05:28 AM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Afdharley
Our credit rating is excellent. Finance guy ran it through under just my name since my wife was out of town. Added her to the mix today and much better numbers came back.

Did the deal. I'm nervous and excited since I've never spent this much money all at once on a motorcycle.

I don't like to share personal finance info but they gave me what I owed on my bike and a $1000 off the new one and zero down. I'm happy with that. I have to swap out the bars but I'll have them up for sale which will add a few more $$ to my pocket for gas.

My first CVO and first Roadglide.
Sounds like a winner. Anytime you can get money off a new CVO you're doing good. Especially trading in a bike that's only a year old.

So let's go back to the color. Are you waiting for the red one or taking the blue one?

Old 12-19-2014, 09:35 AM
Afdharley
Road Master

I'm taking the blue one. Soon as my wife gets back in town to sign the papers I'll take it home.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:57 AM
Bgill
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Afdharley
I'm taking the blue one. Soon as my wife gets back in town to sign the papers I'll take it home.
Congratulations!

Your gonna love riding that new bike, she's a looker for sure.

Enjoy and be safe.

Old 12-24-2014, 02:38 PM
Afdharley
Road Master

Deal is finished, all papers signed and my Limited dropped off at the dealer. It was pouring rain so won't bring her home until Friday. Supposed to be 50 and sunny Friday and Saturday. So I should be able to get a few good shake down cruises in before the rain and cold returns.

Quick Reply: Which color '15 CVORGU?