Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Found somebody that makes a backrest for the CVO solo seat

Old 03-28-2015, 08:33 AM
tatcarr
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thank you

Old 04-18-2015, 04:28 AM
fredfoot
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought this backrest without the pad. I bought the pad from Harley to match the seat. The backrest bracket cost me $136 delivered. It took about 3 weeks for it to arrive. It mounts very easily under the seat mounting screws. It is a two piece bracket so the top part with the pad can be removed while leaving the bottom mounted to the bike. The positioning of it is pretty good for my normal seating position. It is black powder coated. I thought the back view of it needed something so I put a screamin eagle medallion on it. It definitely has some flex to it so it is not ridged on the back. On a scale of 1 - 10 I would give it an 8 .

NOTE: After buying this I found out that it is actually sold by Grasshopper ltd. for $95 delivered. http://www.grasshopperlimited.com/ha...also-roadking/

Old 04-19-2015, 07:23 AM
GlidingJoe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 330 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by fredfoot
I bought this backrest without the pad. I bought the pad from Harley to match the seat. The backrest bracket cost me $136 delivered. It took about 3 weeks for it to arrive. It mounts very easily under the seat mounting screws. It is a two piece bracket so the top part with the pad can be removed while leaving the bottom mounted to the bike. The positioning of it is pretty good for my normal seating position. It is black powder coated. I thought the back view of it needed something so I put a screamin eagle medallion on it. It definitely has some flex to it so it is not ridged on the back. On a scale of 1 - 10 I would give it an 8 .

NOTE: After buying this I found out that it is actually sold by Grasshopper ltd. for $95 delivered. http://www.grasshopperlimited.com/ha...also-roadking/
Actually the unit without the pad is only 50.00 shipped from grasshopper... I spoke with Lonnie @ Grasshopper yesterday and the 95.00 dollar is the one with the pad. The guy selling these on the forums and Facebook is buying them from Grasshopper and reselling them. Making a nice profit as well. Instead of share with others as these forums are set up to do, he is not playing fair in my opinion...

Old 04-19-2015, 07:29 AM
fredfoot
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=GlidingJoe;13932192]Actually the unit without the pad is only 50.00 shipped from grasshopper... I spoke with Lonnie @ Grasshopper yesterday and the 95.00 dollar is the one with the pad. The guy selling these on the forums and Facebook is buying them from Grasshopper and reselling them. Making a nice profit as well. Instead of share with others as these forums are set up to do, he is not playing fair in my opinion...[/QUOT

I agree.

Old 04-19-2015, 09:56 AM
tatcarr
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thanks guys for the info I just removed the the email info for the fake on my frist post and put you link to grass hopper can you post pics

Last edited by tatcarr; 04-19-2015 at 10:15 AM.