Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Post a picture of your CVO...

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 05:38 PM
davidwruth
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverStreetGlide
Like your new ride and I am NOVA neighbor.
Ridden through your town many times

Old 01-12-2017, 02:24 PM
K9F
Road Master
Received 393 Likes on 252 Posts

Originally Posted by Ohiobellboy
Very nice.

Do the glass bottles near the gate act as an alarm system?

Very astute of you. Yes a rudimentary one, anyone coming over the gate at night can't see the bottles. They are in fact tied together with fishing line!

Old 01-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Redbeard719
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,220 Likes on 545 Posts

Here is my 2010 CVO SG. Some slight modifications...

And the latest round of mods - a Fuel Moto 126" Outlaw with all the required goodies to support 150hp/150tq...

Old 01-19-2017, 05:46 AM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 820 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by Redbeard719
Here is my 2010 CVO SG. Some slight modifications...

And the latest round of mods - a Fuel Moto 126" Outlaw with all the required goodies to support 150hp/150tq...

Hey Chad,

Have you been able to add any ticks to the clock on your CVO beast yet? Have you been stocking up with some extra rear tires?!

My best bro just pulled his 103 HP with only 4500ish miles in Lou of a crate S&S 124" motor. His numbers were 141HP & 145TQ. He too will start needed some rear tires!

IMHO, next to mine, yours is one of my favorite Rigs out there!!!

YB

Old 01-19-2017, 02:23 PM
Redbeard719
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by 09 YELLOWBIRD
Hey Chad,

Have you been able to add any ticks to the clock on your CVO beast yet? Have you been stocking up with some extra rear tires?!

My best bro just pulled his 103 HP with only 4500ish miles in Lou of a crate S&S 124" motor. His numbers were 141HP & 145TQ. He too will start needed some rear tires!

IMHO, next to mine, yours is one of my favorite Rigs out there!!!

YB
Unfortunately the bike has been tucked away since I got back from Wisconsin. They put down a lot of sand on the roads here in winter, and we've had on an off snow. Combine that with the fact that the main road out of my neighborhood is shaded in places, and we still have icy/snow packed spots, even well after the snowstorms have gone by.

Already starting to plan a couple short overnighters with my wife for this summer - can't wait.

But, before then, I need to get a custom made derby cover and possibly a matching timing cover. Right now I'm still rocking the 110" derby cover.

Lastly, I need to remove the compensator (mine is actually stock with over 40K miles on it!) and replace it with a solid 30 or 34 tooth sprocket. Given the Timken conversion in the bottom end, and the stout S&S crankshaft, I have no concerns going to a solid sprocket.

Fun times!

Old 01-19-2017, 03:07 PM
BrokenAnchor
Road Captain
Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

Redbeard, have you looked at the custom derby and timing covers at Venom Imaging yet? They have hundreds of designs and the artwork is incredible. Here is the link, I would recommend it to anyone looking for custom derby or timing covers. They also do custom horn covers as well.

http://www.customderbycover.com/inde...roducts_id=859

The following users liked this post:
Redbeard719 (01-20-2017)
Old 01-19-2017, 04:56 PM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 820 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by Redbeard719
Unfortunately the bike has been tucked away since I got back from Wisconsin. They put down a lot of sand on the roads here in winter, and we've had on an off snow. Combine that with the fact that the main road out of my neighborhood is shaded in places, and we still have icy/snow packed spots, even well after the snowstorms have gone by.

Already starting to plan a couple short overnighters with my wife for this summer - can't wait.

But, before then, I need to get a custom made derby cover and possibly a matching timing cover. Right now I'm still rocking the 110" derby cover.

Lastly, I need to remove the compensator (mine is actually stock with over 40K miles on it!) and replace it with a solid 30 or 34 tooth sprocket. Given the Timken conversion in the bottom end, and the stout S&S crankshaft, I have no concerns going to a solid sprocket.

Fun times!

Check out Benji at legacybagger. He did a bunch of the guys on the CVOHarley forums. had some local club guys around my neck of the woods get some cool stuff made from him as well. Anything from primary, timing, air filter tags, motor tags. Etc.

Come on Spring!

YB

Redbeard719 (01-20-2017)
Old 01-20-2017, 12:22 PM
Redbeard719
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by BrokenAnchor
Redbeard, have you looked at the custom derby and timing covers at Venom Imaging yet? They have hundreds of designs and the artwork is incredible. Here is the link, I would recommend it to anyone looking for custom derby or timing covers. They also do custom horn covers as well.

http://www.customderbycover.com/inde...roducts_id=859
Originally Posted by 09 YELLOWBIRD
Check out Benji at legacybagger. He did a bunch of the guys on the CVOHarley forums. had some local club guys around my neck of the woods get some cool stuff made from him as well. Anything from primary, timing, air filter tags, motor tags. Etc.

Come on Spring!

YB

Thanks guys! I appreciate the heads up and will definitely check them out.

I found a picture of what I was thinking on the CVO forum - it was very similar to my current 110" one, except it was a 117". Was thinking about going the same route with a 126" engraved.

Either way, I got some homework to do! And with another round of snow last night/this morning, I guess I still have some time to get it sorted out!

whocares (08-28-2017)
Old 01-22-2017, 07:45 AM
FLSTFI Dave
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,952 Likes on 2,350 Posts

I have used these guys several times with great results. I have used their stock design for Primary cover, and timer. I have also had them draw customs ones I wanted. I am very pleased with their work.

http://www.custom-engraving-ltd.com

Old 01-25-2017, 10:17 PM
rocknride71
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sbosco37
Love this bike......best so far!!! Had it a week and a half and going in for the 1000 mile service and a V&H exhaust....power duals and monster rounds. Pictures do not do the CVO bikes justice. Hope everyone enjoys their bikes they are all beautifuul....Ride safe!!
I'd have to agree 100%! I think most of the Harley's the photos don't do them justice. In person and in the natural sunlight and these colors just pop! I LOVE the White Amethyst and Black Licorice Flames. It's the one I'd buy if I could unload my current money pit. Great choice!

Quick Reply: Post a picture of your CVO...