Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout has arrived

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2016, 04:44 AM
reima
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi

congrats on the bike, can i ask are the front shocks and rear shocks progressive or non-standard on this version of the breakout?

also i have heard that the breaks are joined work with brembo, is this true?

thanks and ride safe

Old 05-26-2016, 08:35 PM
riknbeth
Road Master
Received 189 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by SSTuner
My new 2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout has arrived here are some photos. Photos do not do the bike justice.
I have a 2015 Breakout with many upgrades. I must admit I always thought (and so did my wife) that the new CVO Breakout was super ugly. But I saw one today at the dealer and I was wrong. It was in the shop getting new pipes (V&H 2-2 in black and a tune). It is really a wicked bike. Pictures definitely do not do it justice like you said. Has some type of Nickel plating on the oil lines and handlebars. Very cool and bad-*** in my humble opinion. My dealer has had two delivered and both sold before they hit the showroom floor. Between this and the new "S" series bikes that seem to be reasonably priced Harley is starting to hit home runs. Congrats, nice bike.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:33 PM
68 XLCH
Road Warrior
Received 149 Likes on 129 Posts

Concur, they look much better in person. I also saw the white CVO model.

But i still like the earlier CVO's with all the chrome.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:01 PM
MatteGlide15
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,270 Likes on 600 Posts

Stopped bye my local HD dealership and they had the whole S series on display as well as a White CVO breakout. I went there to look @ the Dyna Lowrider S but honestly I couldn't take my eyes off that CVO breakou......

I didn't think I would like the White CVO breakout based on the pics I seen but WoW!! No matter how much I tried to go look @ the Lowrider S that Breakout just kept pulling me back. Everything flows so nicely and there is an insane amount of attention to detail. I knew there was metallic flake in the paint but it's even in the frame etc. Usually I can pick something about a bike I don't like or would wanna swap but this bike was damn near perfect!!! Only thing I would change/add to it is I'd remove the reflectors and do a 117 upgrade kit to it out the gate so I can have it included in the extended service plan.

Gorgeous bike but the price is stopping me from adding it to my stable. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's not worth it cause this is 1 of the few times where I think the tag is justified. It sucks sometimes being a responsible adult.....

Old 05-28-2016, 08:27 PM
J-S
Cruiser
Received 40 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MatteGlide15
Stopped bye my local HD dealership and they had the whole S series on display as well as a White CVO breakout. I went there to look @ the Dyna Lowrider S but honestly I couldn't take my eyes off that CVO breakou......

I didn't think I would like the White CVO breakout based on the pics I seen but WoW!! No matter how much I tried to go look @ the Lowrider S that Breakout just kept pulling me back. Everything flows so nicely and there is an insane amount of attention to detail. I knew there was metallic flake in the paint but it's even in the frame etc. Usually I can pick something about a bike I don't like or would wanna swap but this bike was damn near perfect!!! Only thing I would change/add to it is I'd remove the reflectors and do a 117 upgrade kit to it out the gate so I can have it included in the extended service plan.

Gorgeous bike but the price is stopping me from adding it to my stable. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's not worth it cause this is 1 of the few times where I think the tag is justified. It sucks sometimes being a responsible adult.....

It's funny cause I though the same thing I looked at the pics and was sure I wanted the black but when I saw the white one in person I couldn't stop looking at it; it was right beside a black one and even tho the black was nice the white to me looked so much better that I am ordering a white as soon as I can sell my boat

Old 05-29-2016, 11:19 AM
eraldo64
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default rear reflector

Did the fender have to come apart to get the reflector off? I would like to lose mine also.

Old 07-19-2016, 09:17 PM
jasontynes
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eraldo64
Did the fender have to come apart to get the reflector off? I would like to lose mine also.
+1 on this^
I've gotta lose the reflector, but it seems like minor surgery to do it.....

Old 07-19-2016, 11:36 PM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,811 Likes on 1,064 Posts

Originally Posted by eraldo64
The reflector should just be held on by 3M double sided tape. Even inward pressure should just push it in toward the front and it should pop right off. Or you can use fishing line to cut through it.

Old 07-20-2016, 03:21 AM
SSTuner
Supporter
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

There is also a tab on the bracket that holds the reflector that is sandwiched between the fender skin and support. I removed my fender as a precaution to avoid damage.

Old 07-23-2016, 01:42 PM
1Fordman
Tourer
Received 97 Likes on 59 Posts

Awesome bike and you're going to really like the dual disc front forks. After switching from a single disk front softail to a dual disc touring, I can't believe the difference!

Quick Reply: 2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout has arrived