Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

New Harley Race Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Dynaflyer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Harley Race Tuner

You can google this part number for more info 32109-08 $$$[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Screamin’ Eagle® Pro EFI Super Tuner
Get the biggest advantage at the race track with the Screamin’ Eagle® Pro EFI Super Tuner. The hardware and software in the Super Tuner feature a completely new design
that makes EFI tuning faster and easier, through dozens of brand new features and innovative tuning enhancements. Super Tuner is available in 7 languages (English, Spanish,
German, French, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch), and is compatible with Windows XP and Vista.

The Super Tuner Kit includes an ergonomically improved Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) box and a Software CD. The new VCI allows USB connectivity to your
PC and contains on board memory for a full 15 minutes of data recording, tracking up to 26 data variables. Data recording is conveniently activated with a push of a button, allowing
the VCI to be taken to the track to gather data during true race conditions. Cable kit (P/N 32184-08) is sold separately and provides all necessary connections between
Motorcycle, VCI, and PC / Laptop.

The New Super Tuner Software is easy to use with a large icon layout, compatible with touch screen laptops, the ability to work in 4 windows (tables) at one time, and enhanced
help tools to keep you on track. Data and Tuning functions are combined into a single application, insuring you are only 2 clicks away from any major tuning function. With a
click of a button, the new software automatically connects to the internet and updates to the most current version as well as retrieves the newest calibrations developed by professional
Screamin’ Eagle calibrators. Software contains built-in model recognition that filters calibrations, listing those that are applicable to your model. State of the art graphing
capabilities illustrate tables clearly, highlighting areas for improvement, and are fully scalable and customizable. Additional features include editable calibration text, custom note
fields, drag and drop, cut and paste, and printing capability.

To get you on the track quickly, Screamin’ Eagle offers a comprehensive computer based training DVD, (P/N 32101-08). Available in February 2008. For race application only.
Screamin’ Eagle Pro Super Tuner Kit
32109-08 $549.95
Fits fuel injected ’02-later VRSC™, ’07-later XL, ’04-later Dyna®, ’01-later Softail®, and ’02-later
Touring models.
Screamin’ Eagle Pro Super Tuner Cable Kit
32184-08 $39.95
Screamin’ Eagle Pro Super Tuner Training DVD
32101-08 $29.95
For use with Super Tuner P/N 32109-08.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:39 AM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: New Harley Race Tuner

IMHO, I think that with a tuner who knows his **** a SERT will do just fine for 99% of us. The pro race tuner does sound like it has quite a few advantages for a bike that will be on the track(s) and needs a specific map for each track. I have a 2003 95" SE-Deuce that has a V&H exhaust and SE intake w/K&N filter, and recently had a SERT installed and a dyno tune done. It changed the bike quite a bit, and bumped up the HP and Tq to 93HP and 99Tq.....for what I want out of that bike that is plenty.....and I think very good numbers for a 95" engine. I dont know what a pro SERT could do on top of that, but I dont think the cost vs: performance gain would be worth it.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:57 AM
Dynaflyer
Road Master

biz44, I agree. Just posted a NEW Product that will hit the market soonThat's all.It might intrest some of the members here.
I installed a SERT on my 06 Lowrider and have had good results as well.
It's just a post to inform anyone who is interested.
Cheers.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:11 PM
outlaw0013
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The SE Pro EFI Race Tuner is set to come out this month. It's taking the place of the older sert. If you,look up theold part # nothing comes up anymore. You can get the new part # 32109-08 at Zanotti's HD fo around $429.

Old 02-19-2008, 06:59 PM
txbanshee
Cruiser

I just bought a 2008 RG. I am leaning toward someslipon rinehart exhaust and a High Flow filter, What I am confused about is the racer tuner.

The parts guy says they have two race tuners one for $399 and other for $549 whats the difference and which should I go with ? I can bail out all together and justdo theupload but I hate to waste moneyif and when I upgrade later on. I have extended warranty so I don't want to do anything to void that either.

Monte

Old 02-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Dynaflyer
Road Master

Monte,
The one for $549.00 is the latest on on the market.The tuner for $399.00 is scheduled to be retired and shelved, one of the reasons the price went down.I have The newer one on order for two weeks now.It has a few different options as well as works with windows Vista.

Not sure if it is worth the extra dinero. The company that produced the SERT For Harley fora number of years no longer is the vendor for this new tuner. IThink the name of the former vendor Is TTS Data Master, Mastertune. They have a new tuner coming out, and from what I've read, is that it will have all the features that TTS Recommended that Harley declined to update and implement. Hence the change in vendor.

I'll do a bit of research on TTS And see what I can post here. They are a little tight lipped on their new product, because it is in the final stage of release,but say that it will be light years beyond Harleys Latest Tuner.
That's all I know. FWIW.........

Old 02-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Dynaflyer
Road Master

Here is the link to Master tune http://www.mastertune.net/files/calibrations.asp

Here is a excerp copied from another forum where i found out about this.

Sent: 1/28/2008 6:11 PM

[font="arial,helvetica,sans serif"][size=2]More on the Pro Tuner:
TTS is no longer the software supplier. The new supplier for the "Super Tuner" is SPX Kent Moore. The screens look more like the Digital Tech screens since the software is from the same supplier. There are currently no plans for "auto tune" or real time cell tracing, which would have been nice. Dealers will be limited to 4 Super Tuners per month as production on the new tuner ramps up. As the product is tuned the same way the old one is, there should be no problem in getting your bike taken care of while one product is ramped up and the older one is phased out. You will be able to paste and copy older tuning files from SERT to Super Tuner files. The new dongle marrys to the ECM as the old one did. The biggest advantage from my perspective is USB connectivety and the data record option on the new dongle.
And from Steve Cole of TTS: [quote]Well for those of you who do not know me I work at TTS and we designed and manufactured the SERT and several other products for HD. Many updates that we wanted to do were turned down repeatedly by HD so that is why the product did not grow as it should have. That being said we will be releasing our tuning software for the HD bikes to the public in the end of Feb. first part of March. The product works on windows 98 and newer platforms and yes it's windows Vista compatible. It will look and feel like the SERT as it has always been owned by TTS but there are several upgrades being added for the first release. As many of you have figured out having files on the net is no big deal but that was something HD refused when we proposed it 2 years ago. As people send in files we will update our site with them but it's up to you the customers to send them to us for posting. The first release will get some pretty nice changes that I cannot speak about just yet but rest assured it will make tuning your Delphi HD bike much simpler and quicker than anything on the market. One feature I can tell you about is the ability to take a copy of a calibration that is currently on your bike, just plug in and upload the current calibration from the bike and save it to your PC. If at any time you want, you can simply program that file back into the bike as you have a copy of it. As the new product gets closer to release I will post all it's new features. The SERT was and always has been a product of TTS. Just look under "help" and "about" in every copy of the software ever sold. We manufactured both the hardware and software. HD has never owned it. Up until last year there were agreements in place that no longer apply so we are taking the product to the public and it will be marketed as a TTS product once again. If you do some searching you would find we've been manufacture tuning and logging software since the late 80's early 90's. The product will revert back to the original names of Mastertune and DataMaster. Ever wonder why the file ext's were .MTx and DMx? Now you know why. The current product (SERT) can be run with both applications on the screen at once and you can simply "click" from one window to the other as this is a standard feature in windows. We have no involvement in the new tuner that HD will be selling. The maps on our site are a free service that w

Old 02-20-2008, 07:20 AM
txbanshee
Cruiser

Thanks for the info Dynaflyer, now I just need to decide if the newer model is worth the $$$$

Monte

Old 02-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Old Gunny
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Works with Vista and a few more Cals. Probably a normal upgrade thing. I had to buy an old laptop for the08 SERT.
I'm here to tell you guys, learn how this thing works and you can do anything with it. Change anything. Piece of cake. Whole lot more fun than fooling around with Carburators.
Once you learn how this works you can adjust the ECM in your kitchen if you want. However. Takes about 35 sec.
Can print out the instructions and study at your leisure. Hook up play with it. Can't hurt anything. Then get serious.
Make adjustments then you can ride with this hooked in Data Mode, if you want, recording everything you need to know for review later. Temp, spark retard, MAP injector pulse, whatever. I love it.
I know this is CVO but I was brousing around for the fun of it. And this is so interesting to me.
Beautiful Bikes, all

Old 03-29-2008, 06:33 PM
wolffman13
Novice
Default Need Help : New Harley Race Tuner

Ok, I brought the new Race Tuner (32109-08) and cablesbut can't get the computer to communicate with the ECM. I can't even find the instuctions. I hook all the cables up and turn on the bike and the computer. I do have the correct icon on the lower left with the green line but the screen says the ECM is not compatable??I have a 2008 Road King Classic, the ECM part number is a 34245-08A and the cables are a part number 32184-08. I am connecting throught the left side cover in the square four pin connector. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: New Harley Race Tuner