Shark Motorcycle Audio SharkMotorcycleAudio.com is leading provider of fine motorcycle audio speaker systems and intercom headsets. Exclusive deals, coupons and offers posted daily for HDForums members.

audio

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 10:14 AM
sharkmotorcycleaudio
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default audio

We are site sponsors. We have a great deal going on today that will work with your application.

Just $39.99 for this 600 watt system

Originally Posted by Lilman
I have Sirius / XM in all my regular vehicles and regardless of others, have enjoyed it for several years.

Talking to a coworker about adding the XM module to my TG and he mentioned something I have never thought of, the Sirius / XM phone app.

Most of the cars we rent for work now have Bluetooth audio just like the TG. My coworker sets up the Bluetooth, starts the SXM app on his iPhone then turns the car audio to BT audio and he has SXM.

My question, has anyone tried this on the new Infotainment system with BT audio? I can play music from my phone via BT.

This would be a much cheaper option than adding the XM module and another subscription. It would cost me about $30 a year vs. $100+, not to mention the module cost.

I have an unlimited data plan so phone cost would not change. Currently don't have this option on my SXM account and wanted to see if anyone else had tried it before actually pulling the trigger.

Anyone?

TIA!

Lilman