Shovelhead A place to talk about Shovelheads.

got the old un out

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM
sixty7flh
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got the old un out

noticed I am missing a few simple items. I was going to put my highway pegs on the crash bars I had on there for 20 some years.. I somehow am MISSING one!? It just doesn't look the same if I get new stuff, or a different style. I cannot find anything like my old ones though. It was just a simple clamp on with an ugly metal foot rest of sorts, but what I guess I liked, and want back, is the outer end was a big chrome ball. Looked kindof like a hitch ball. Old and not all new and shiny. If I could find even a new one, I'd "weather" it!.. anyone know of any, or where to look?

Old 04-09-2014, 07:20 AM
johnjzjz
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,536 Likes on 2,872 Posts

Originally Posted by sixty7flh
noticed I am missing a few simple items. I was going to put my highway pegs on the crash bars I had on there for 20 some years.. I somehow am MISSING one!? It just doesn't look the same if I get new stuff, or a different style. I cannot find anything like my old ones though. It was just a simple clamp on with an ugly metal foot rest of sorts, but what I guess I liked, and want back, is the outer end was a big chrome ball. Looked kindof like a hitch ball. Old and not all new and shiny. If I could find even a new one, I'd "weather" it!.. anyone know of any, or where to look?

at an AMCA event you might run into that sort of thing i did not look what part of the country your from but the antique motorcycle events are arount the country

flea bay is also a spot - what you lost will cost more them 3 or 4 china sets today