Shovelhead A place to talk about Shovelheads.

o.k. I got one for ya.......

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 05:19 PM
sixty7flh
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default o.k. I got one for ya.......

67 fl I have the police style solo with the "pogo". Trying to think of a way I might be able to either attach a "backrest" or other device for an occasional trip?

Another thing I wonder.. switching OUT seats.. trying to think how I could do it on the fly/quick, as to remove the pogo, you need to get at bottom too. Wonder if I could just take the top off? Na....... (?)

plannin on a trip, and I don't think my back can handle the position, that's one plus on my new bike, but letting the son ride that un......

Old 04-24-2014, 06:06 PM
johnjzjz
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,524 Likes on 2,865 Posts

Originally Posted by sixty7flh
67 fl I have the police style solo with the "pogo". Trying to think of a way I might be able to either attach a "backrest" or other device for an occasional trip?

Another thing I wonder.. switching OUT seats.. trying to think how I could do it on the fly/quick, as to remove the pogo, you need to get at bottom too. Wonder if I could just take the top off? Na....... (?)

plannin on a trip, and I don't think my back can handle the position, that's one plus on my new bike, but letting the son ride that un......
i had the same issue with comfort - the pogo has one nut that hold the entire shaft in place it takes 2 min to remove, the seat T is another thing its between the fuel tanks and not easy as the bolt is 1 1/2 inches long and the tank has to almost come off to do

put a flat to the top seat on it and ride it for the year - the only bikes we have with the pogo are restored originals