Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel moto package

Old 10-04-2015, 07:55 PM
WG Gabe
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel moto package

Just installed Jackpot Pro Touring 4.5", fuel moto stage 1 air cleaner and power vision on my street glide and it runs outstanding! Nice deep sound that is quiet while cruising and wakes up when you get on it. The tune from fuel moto is pretty much dead on, this winter I plan to get the jackpot 2-1-2 header and run a few auto tunes!!

Old 10-04-2015, 08:12 PM
KSGLIDEGUY
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I think those Fuel Moto guys got things figured out! It's amazing what a good stage 1 can do for a bike. Enjoy.

Old 10-04-2015, 08:14 PM
GlidingJoe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 330 Likes on 251 Posts

Jamie and the Gang at Fuel Moto know their business (****) when it comes to the jackpot line and all other products they sell and service. You will be even more amazed when you install the FM header.. Enjoy the ride and ride safe!!!

Old 10-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Tripleshot
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the jackpot headers, screamin' eagle street cannons, power vision and target tune and the stage 1 fuel moto intake. I am not pleased with 123 gear torque from a ride I took through mountains up north riding two up. I think the stock cam may be the culprit, but I am not an engineer. I really have no idea what cam is in this bike. My moco rep says 254e but that does not jive with what I have read. I have also read charts from the moco in my 2016 parts catalog that shows the 103HO gets more hp/tq than the TC103HO. This is really starting to be confusing.

Old 10-04-2015, 09:38 PM
KMC1
Tourer
Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by WG Gabe
Just installed Jackpot Pro Touring 4.5", fuel moto stage 1 air cleaner and power vision on my street glide and it runs outstanding! Nice deep sound that is quiet while cruising and wakes up when you get on it. The tune from fuel moto is pretty much dead on, this winter I plan to get the jackpot 2-1-2 header and run a few auto tunes!!
I did the 2-1-2 header so I could delete the cat, the FM billet AC and the PV2. I got a set of CVO mufflers from another forum member as I really don't want loud - and to be honest even the CVO mufflers are kind of loud to my ears when I'm on the throttle.

When I used the "improved stock" map the bike ran really well when on the throttle and on the road. However, taking off from a stop it wanted to bog a fair bit. Also, it didn't sound right at idle. Using the PV2 I adjusted the idle up 50 RPM (to 1050) and I ran a couple of long auto tune sessions based off that stock improved map - the second session was ~75 miles and through some extreme altitude changes.

I'll tell ya what, it runs like a champ now. The heat reduction is great and the engine just purrs. I figured I'd share that with you to give you some ideas on if it's worth doing the auto tune, and to help anyone else who may be experiencing the bog off the line using the standard maps that come with the PV2.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:19 PM
DeneFXDWG
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Tripleshot
I have the jackpot headers, screamin' eagle street cannons, power vision and target tune and the stage 1 fuel moto intake. I am not pleased with 123 gear torque from a ride I took through mountains up north riding two up. I think the stock cam may be the culprit, but I am not an engineer. I really have no idea what cam is in this bike. My moco rep says 254e but that does not jive with what I have read. I have also read charts from the moco in my 2016 parts catalog that shows the 103HO gets more hp/tq than the TC103HO. This is really starting to be confusing.
That's what I'd love to know also, what cams are in my 2015 SGS? I heard they might be the 255's, no? They sure work well.

Old 10-05-2015, 08:22 AM
oldhippie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 114 Likes on 67 Posts

Learning how to do Autotune runs is well worth it. Each bike has minor differences here and there in the power band and a few ATs will tweak those differences to make the bike run smoother, a bit more power sometimes, and purr like a kitten.

Learn how to use WinPV and do "compares" from one AT to the next. 3 to 5 ATs are usually enough to get every cell within 5% or less.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:54 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts

Originally Posted by WG Gabe
Thank you for the great feedback and support!

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com