Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custome Saddle Bag Liners

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts
Default Custome Saddle Bag Liners

Anyone familiar with Custom Saddle Bag Liners?
They are having a 50% off sale today using code "RERUN"

Question, are the Factory Match Lids the same as the Hog Tunes lids when ordering liners from there site?

Old 09-26-2016, 11:34 AM
barrygreen
Elite HDF Member
Received 360 Likes on 211 Posts

Yes, I had a set....good quality. I did have to call them 3 weeks after placing my order to see where it was, got the old song and dance and amazingly I recieved a shipping conformation that night. They sent them overnight!

Old 09-26-2016, 11:35 AM
barrygreen
Elite HDF Member
Received 360 Likes on 211 Posts

Oh and they are cut to fit, minor trimming needed and you will need adheasive.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:49 AM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by Bertk
Anyone familiar with Custom Saddle Bag Liners?
They are having a 50% off sale today using code "RERUN"

Question, are the Factory Match Lids the same as the Hog Tunes lids when ordering liners from there site?
Sale is over since last night. You csn still get 25% off. Yes Factory Match sells the Higtunes lids. I jave the bag liners and just ordered the tour pack liners for the chopt pack I have coming.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:51 AM
bbissell
Road Master
Received 129 Likes on 89 Posts

I have them in my bike. Lots of options to choose from with them. I actually just re-did my lids as i got new ones for speakers.

Attached Thumbnails Custome Saddle Bag Liners-bags.jpg  
Old 09-26-2016, 11:51 AM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by barrygreen
Yes, I had a set....good quality. I did have to call them 3 weeks after placing my order to see where it was, got the old song and dance and amazingly I recieved a shipping conformation that night. They sent them overnight!
When Todd runs these sales he gets suxh an influx of orders the turnaround will be 3-4 weeks easy.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:24 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member

Thanks everyone.
I tried the coupon code anyway and it was excepted, but I'm not sure if the order completed. I'll contact them tomorrow and find out for sure.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:12 AM
MatteGlide15
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,270 Likes on 600 Posts

I bought a set a few months back when they were having a sale. Seems like they have sales every month or so especially around holidays. Quality is great and I received a lot of comments about em. Like previously mentioned shipping is the issue so make sure they don't drag their feet.

Old 09-28-2016, 10:39 PM
stephen.fisher08
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a heads up, I ordered from them two months ago during the Sturgis sale, and have yet to receive them. Called multiple multiple times (like every day for a week) and emailed through the "contact us" page on their website just to get an update within the last week or two and haven't received a reply yet. I get that they are probably busy, but two months is ridiculous and they can't return a call? I have noticed a bunch of reviews popping up on their facebook page and around the forums about similar issues. I'm sure they are great products, the guys who have actually received them love them and I was super stoked to get mine, but at it's gotten to the point where I had to dispute the charge, if nothing else than to get their attention. So definitely stay on top of it.

Old 09-28-2016, 11:38 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by stephen.fisher08
Just a heads up, I ordered from them two months ago during the Sturgis sale, and have yet to receive them. Called multiple multiple times (like every day for a week) and emailed through the "contact us" page on their website just to get an update within the last week or two and haven't received a reply yet. I get that they are probably busy, but two months is ridiculous and they can't return a call? I have noticed a bunch of reviews popping up on their facebook page and around the forums about similar issues. I'm sure they are great products, the guys who have actually received them love them and I was super stoked to get mine, but at it's gotten to the point where I had to dispute the charge, if nothing else than to get their attention. So definitely stay on top of it.
My order never went through. That's OK because it was after the time limit. I tried sending them an email through there contact page also, and there email address direct and neither worked. The only way I would consider ordering from them would be at half price considering the wait and the lack of communication.

Quick Reply: Custome Saddle Bag Liners